Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: This season..troll every where to our teams

Famous

This season..troll every where to our teams

Not only with Tuan DM FC, now troll also knock our Winning Eleven...so sad it was CL Top 16 1st leg..hic..hic..
    Noone kicked our player..but we had 2 players injured by themselves.1 have 6 days "holiday" and the other 9 days....then 1 player has red card...

How good is Nordeus..

I think just BECOZ THE LAST SEASON BOTH THESE TEAM HAD SO GOOD ACHIEVEMENT..SO THEY TROLLED US THIS SEASON!!!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You never lost bud so theres plenty of time to win the second leg!, so its its not too bad.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    You never lost bud so theres plenty of time to win the second leg!, so its its not too bad.
    I did not say I am out of the competition.. bro.. just this season too much troll...my other team worst...can loose to any teams..even lost to so much weakers...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    I did not say I am out of the competition.. bro.. just this season too much troll...my other team worst...can loose to any teams..even lost to so much weakers...
    yes, same statistics here... my both teams (level 12, both 6 stars skill) starting to face the highest rate of injuries and troll results ever.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You need to have a ship out then buds!, have you been buying cheep 5*s because you may have got some duds!, check your player stats and if you have got 4 and 5s by a player get rid of him asap!.
    Brian Dang likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Famous
    You need to have a ship out then buds!, have you been buying cheep 5*s because you may have got some duds!, check your player stats and if you have got 4 and 5s by a player get rid of him asap!.
    B4 I buy any player..I check very carefully his performance statistic, bro...
    Just 1 thing to say...it is bad luck to us!!!
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-07-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Having strange results in the league only. At home, 0 wins 5 draws and a loss but away 5 wins 0 draws and 1 loss. Luckily my wins are against teams above me so only 4 pts behind in 5th - so they probably are feeling the same. >.<

I think I'll write to Nordeus FA and ask if games can be 85 minutes long - then I'd be top of the league.

PS. We'll sort it We're getting Shamans in for a Stadium renaming ceremony.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 09-07-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Ha, I drew 2-2 with a team in the champions league this morning also who are 13 and my team is 23 rating!

Has to be just random cause that's like Real Madrid drawing at home with Sheffield Wednesday!

Apprentice
    not my case for sure, most of my players are fast trainer that I0ve in my team since 2 or 3 season. IE my striker (7 stat now, like the past season) was for the past 2 seasons the top scorer, top assist and highest rate of the league. This season, the last 5 matches he scores just once on penalty (missing some "unsusual" goals like double corners etc etc)
    and what I found it strange that the transformation of my 2 teams from "far the best" to "pray to score a single goal" happened more or less in the same period (again, about 5 days ago).
    Let me say, I'm quite sure to win my leagues in any case, just it is not very fun when something changes without a reason