Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Why i have to play against biger levels in cup?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Yes except from this " level 17 & 16 are mostly abandonned". Why is that ?
    If you like, I could use some advice in my thread. It's out now.
    excuse me for my english i mean team's players who doesn't play top eleven now ! they have left the game !

Sometimes and this time i've been lucky to be in a cup draw within high level players doesn't play the game anymore .

But i have beaten a big level 15 team in final !

Rookie
    I have never won the cup, best has been 3rd....always playing against teams 2 levels above. I dont care about the cup anymore, not since season 3, when i realized how much off a con it was, this whole game is a con actually....treat it as a bit of fun....If you work on this philosophy then you wont get all uptight and pissed off....there is no rhyme or reason, apart from making money and paying your 'nor-dues'....dont give then the satisfaction and play the gemme with no cash injection....;-)
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

I had a draw (2-2) and a win (0-1) on my first cup game vs a lvl 7 manager (I am lvl 5) he had a better average quality but I emerged victorious! I really want to win this cup, this was I will get tripple crown, but yes CUP is the harder than CL and league...
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Well yea all above are so true lol. i just monitoring L/CL/Cup drawings for last 4 seasons and either cup nor cl had equal draws. for my server ( didnt know which one is ) we have some realy serious token buyer guys and they're always won the compet. (dosent matter which one it is.) i'm at L22 and they're also at L22 teams with 27-28 Manager Lev. Btw, for last 4 seasons as i said i monitored the what nordeous doing in drawings and all i saw is we're just talking too much here lol. they realy dont care what game fans thinking or wanting etc, they just doing/changing rulez to get more $..

i just lost my cup as expected against that i mentioned team above which he's L22 with 140+Quality team lol he's also in my CL leauge.. i saw same teams ( 130-140Q teams @ l18-22) since 4 season in same compt. with mine and also with my friend's.

Token buyers rulez,, and no i dont mean to that NORMAL TOKEN Buyers (5-10$).. some serious guys in every server had all comp.
    and i ''sometimes'' think that they're nordeus guys lol but meh who knows..

Beside all, if u dont spend money ( 75~100$ /m) and if ur server have some spenders like that,, u have ''just'' no chance to win any comp. if u got 'em in ur draws.. it dosent matter what lvl u r or what ur team quality is or what top 14 players got X stars.. this is my last season for T11 just because again & again i saw these teams in our compt. after 3 seasons, and yea i like to spend 5-10$ every season to get some regular market players for my new max quality.. but u cant fight with these teams like that lol.

So yea,, first and last time,, i realy talk to much here 'cuz i realy saw the friends like above posts and in forums talking too much about game dynamics etc but its dosent mater what we say here

'cuz

$ rulez..

the teams talking about below.. @22 max scout is 135 btw :^)

Top 11 Fail !!! - Imgur
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why i have to play against biger levels in cup?-tgxbk9f.jpg  
    IT'S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT.
    BUT MORE IMPORTANT IS TO BE NICE !!!

I am a token buyer, I think I have spent about 100$ on this game, making my team really powerful. The thing is that althought I spent so much money and I have an overall age of 23 as of this season, there will come a point that I will either have to buy tokens again, or I will have to tank the next season at least so I can train my players to gain the stars lost for this and last season. If I do that, my player age will go to 26overall and I will lose 1-2 players cause of retirement age... There should be a system that help us build a team without buying tokens or at least spent 50-100 tokens to have a decent team. All my players (except 2-3) have SA and 2 or 3 are now beeing trained to play to an addition possition in order to utilize their full potential (I have 2 AML players that are 45quality and I am level 5 manager). So I think I will tank the next season and still have a team for 5 more seasons. Lets say I get 38 tokens if I log in every day, I will have about 110tokens from these 3 seasons. This will make me buy 2 scout players and a couple of 5 star players from auctions. This is not enough for my team to be complete, thus I will have to buy about 120 to 170 tokens in order to buy 4 scout players to replace those I will lose due to retirement. Sigh I need moneyz... Anyway I think that Nordeus should help us make some tokens even if that means they will make less money. I have serius thoughts of not continue playing this game if I come to a point that my players drop from 6-7 stars to 3-4 stars from winning leagues...
    xxmanowarxx likes this.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Make it hate you haha
    Sự chuyên nghiệp trong từng thiết kế web trọn gói giao diện đã giúp dịch vụ bán hàng online trên fb của IUL nổi bật và độc đáo thiết kế website tại hà nội là niềm tự hào và sự cố gắng của IUL, thiết kế website doanh nghiệp góp phần xây dựng gói thiet ke web du lichdich vu thiet ke web giá rẻ phá triển đến nay bán hàng online thế nào hiệu quả nhất và tạo được doanh thu cho website bán hàng

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234