Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Младен Кръстев
  • 1 Post By Младен Кръстев
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Is it allowed multiakauta

Is it allowed multiakauta

Is it allowed multiakauta if so where Fairplay in this game write on behalf of my father because he punished and can not play he wrote in Левски 1914 his group number 1 is Haydar aya Barca has two teams in this group and not to mention his friends that they have 2 teams and 10 support team something is lost Fairplay.
    Last edited by Младен Кръстев; 09-09-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Banned
    Do I need to call Aliens so that they can make me understand what is written......

Bro its fair...You can also make friends to get extra possession......

Its not fair to use multiple teams of your own in the same league to gain an advantage.
    It is fair and encouraged to use friends to support you - its not nice when you get a crowd supporting your opponent but that just means your not supporting others or the right others.

Yes It's fair lol I think ??? lol

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

So otherwise left me angry that he was **** but by tokens and uses dishonest priomi.Tryabva to quite unfortunate for man to do it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Having more than one Team is allowed, but in the same League it is not fair play, but hard to stop. You can report it to Nordeus Support. You might get more result if you report him to Facebook, though. This is the Forum, we can do nothing other than sympathize, which I do. It is so stupid for someone to resort to that to win, they don't really love football, which at heart should be fair play.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-09-2014 at 08:06 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Младен Кръстев View Post
    Is it allowed multiakauta if so where Fairplay in this game write on behalf of my father because he punished and can not play he wrote in Левски 1914 his group number 1 is Haydar aya Barca has two teams in this group and not to mention his friends that they have 2 teams and 10 support team something is lost Fairplay.
    OMG...I dont think that this is english..and if its english is something edit from the original english...I dont understand your multikaka and your natal russian...Next time try to use google translate...
    And about that i dont understand they had 2 teams and support 10,i dont know what you re taliking about...If a guy has 2 accounts and its playing to a token buyer who has dozens of fans i think its allowed to sustain your principle team from you 2nd accounts.MY OPINION.....

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Since we do not have Forums for all languages, please try to have respect and patience for those that are forced to use a translator, or write in a language not their own. I know even google often fails to make complete sense, blame it on software ok?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]