Thread: influence of contract, with the player's performance

influence of contract, with the player's performance

Recently i do really confused with a player in my team . call him " Santang "
    in the beginning days of the seasons,his performance was very excellent cause in the few day he has made 11 goals and some assists , but recently his performance was very horrible . I just wonder what's really going on in him ? what exactly he wanted. does this has to do with the contract or is it possible he was angry with his ​​manager or lazy to actually play in my team?

Thx,
    Evd

Banned
    No influence of contract on a players performance......

yapz but why ?

Banned
    LoL...I don't know...The developers can only answer this......

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Try resting him a couple games to see if this helps or reduce the training to like just exercises, have you changed your formation recently or his playing position?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Try resting him a couple games to see if this helps or reduce the training to like just exercises, have you changed your formation recently or his playing position?.
    yes i did

Quote Originally Posted by Evidy Eka View Post
    Recently i do really confused with a player in my team . call him " Santang "
    in the beginning days of the seasons,his performance was very excellent cause in the few day he has made 11 goals and some assists , but recently his performance was very horrible . I just wonder what's really going on in him ? what exactly he wanted. does this has to do with the contract or is it possible he was angry with his ​​manager or lazy to actually play in my team?
    Thx,
    Evd
    NO NO NO.Players have a contract,a simple contract,if its bigger or lower doesnt matter.The contract depends on level or quality of the player,but it doesnt affect the player performance.
    And about the player,maybe the club(Club not you-you re just the coach-manager...) expect much more at him,instead the quality(star of the player)...
    I hope you ll understand my answer...