Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Football crest..

Football crest..

Hi managers.

Is it only me or are ppl obssesed finding cool crest. ... I mean let say your club name is FC Almones and you want a good crest not those real crest in shop. And you create a good crest but suddenly another guy uses same as you :< I was thinking boughing some real crest in the shop but whats the odds if someone has it? If only nordeus would make a cool crest not those weird ones who cost 15-30. . My team name is Atletico Leonessa and if someone out there plz dont use my new crest which is an eagle its sale for 13. Otherwise I'll sue your asses ... . . . . ... . .. . . . Sorry for tvose dots, my phone is striking. Have a nice day y'll.

I hope you guys cooperate cuz you doing you all a favour by NOT using my crest. Or logo or whtevere you call it. Just dont use it. Thank you guys.
    Last edited by Isack Breezy Washington; 09-11-2014 at 04:00 AM.

Banned
    Time to use that EAGLE CREST, its on sale also......

Dreamer
    Just bought it :P
    dkb2005 likes this.
    Server 52

I don't understand why everybody went crazy and bought top eleven crest and jersey pack. These are the most used, uncool.
    I think that create crest option needs more design options: symbols, shapes, colors. Maybe they don't want to give us enough options in order to prevent us creating crest like original, but 10X cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    I don't understand why everybody went crazy and bought top eleven crest and jersey pack. These are the most used, uncool.
    I think that create crest option needs more design options: symbols, shapes, colors. Maybe they don't want to give us enough options in order to prevent us creating crest like original, but 10X cheaper.
    I agree.. Thats why am seeing many with same crest. Its so damn annoying. Just changed to eagle crest and f'k i saw two guys using same as me Its about money.. I dont want to use real crest cuz this is just unrealistic game. Peepz using those real crest with a weird team name is just AWKWARD, awkward i say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    Just bought it :P
    You're now on my hatelist!

Quote Originally Posted by Isack Breezy Washington View Post
    Peepz using those real crest with a weird team name is just AWKWARD, awkward i say.
    $cumbag: has money to buy offical items, but his club has weird name.
    awkward: names his club after real life club (eg. ss lazio), crest has red and dark blue color with black symbol.
    As far as i know, ss lazio's (crest) colors are sky blue and white with golden eagle.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Isack Breezy Washington View Post
    You're now on my hatelist!
    Come on don't be greedy :P
    Server 52

I someone doesn't copy you then thats a sure sign its a crap crest So get copied and be proud.

Banned
    Hey bro see this amazing new CRUST of my team......

Football crest..-2.jpg
    Sherifon likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast