Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Does Anyone have a GOOD MC?

This one is my best one (despite Ratings).

BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

My mc sad that you dont can see all his assist i know it would be so many 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have MC on my team, who trains really fast and he's got the highest level of all my midfielders. But his ratings are abysmal this season - 5 or even 4 each and every game. He used to play well at the beginning, but it's looks like he's got a form crisis. I've had a similiar case in the past and I had to sell one of my favourite MC players. So maybe it's a common affliction.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

Run AMC/MC/DMC!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Baker View Post
    Hi

I have seen threads on here where people say MC's always get low ratings in games but seriously??

I have bought 4, 5 and 6 star players and have yet to find a MC that gets scores above 5 or 6!!

Even my favourite one who scored 2 goals and assisted for 2 in my last game got a measerly 7!!

Does anybody have a GOOD MC who regularly assists, scores and gets decent ratings during a game??
    He's my MC! .... he's best as a MC, but he good at the other positions too, btw his FKs are killer too!

Does Anyone have a GOOD MC?-screenshot-www.topeleven.com-2014-09-13-00-27-24-ssn-7-mc-muller.jpg

Eat your heart out.... GOOD HUNTING BRO! Peace.

In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep.

I usually only play one or two MC's in my formations.. Mine are pretty good, but have slumps in form too. I would never play a 3 5 2, too many freaking MC's two are bound to get bad ratings. Mine all have attributes like 90-95-100 or 90-100-110.

It would be interesting to know the *good* ones' attributes and what formations they play.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. ☻ Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Well at least theses show me that there are some good MC 's out there....somewhere..lol

Can't say I've got any great ones atm. I did have a great FK taker but he stopped scoring so he was bundled into the boot, driven out to waste ground and.... Think he went for a holiday.

This one is showing promise. He usually plays in a 2 man centre although his goals came in flat counteratting midfields in the Cup He's skewed slightly more for attack atm because he's on CK duties.

I'm pretty sure I'll have a better one on my other teams where I'm happier to try to get the best out of the players I have rather than on the Buffs where it's more 'chopping and changing' 'micro-management'

Not my main but got better ratings than my main Nordgen Enasoaie

Knew it.

My alt teams do have better MCs than my main

Here's the best MC i got at the moment, Steven Gerrard(Captain of the team) NEVER used him as free kick taker.

Cat Harrison and Alfyan like this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast