Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 1 Post By Philip L. Willis

Thread: There's a lot of WHINERS in this forum

Addicted

There's a lot of WHINERS in this forum

Lost matches, injuries, missing tokens, complaints of unbelievably strong opponents, blah blah....

I've not spent a single dime (or coin, whatever) and have won the league several times (hardly win Cups though), backed by a large stadium

My take is, if you're good enough (in managing your soccer team), you can win the league most times (or at least get runner-up)
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Lost matches, injuries, missing tokens, complaints of unbelievably strong opponents, blah blah....

I've not spent a single dime (or coin, whatever) and have won the league several times (hardly win Cups though), backed by a large stadium

My take is, if you're good enough (in managing your soccer team), you can win the league most times (or at least get runner-up)
    I dont think so...If you dont purchase tokens after a x time,is very hard to win every champion,especially cups which are the hardest...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I dont think so...If you dont purchase tokens after a x time,is very hard to win every champion,especially cups which are the hardest...
    Dont worry about him,bro..There is none manager not using tokens here...they might not purchase but for sure farming to earn token...

I would like to Whine about all the WHINERS here, stop whining, and Stop... ... ... .. HUH!

I would like to whine about people who whine about whiners, so stop whining about whiners and stop.... ...... ..... ... Huh!

I would like to whine about people that whine about whiners what whine about whiners ... that.. oh.. huh....
    Anna Martyniec likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

hereThere's a lot of WHINERS in this forum-capture1.jpgThere's a lot of WHINERS in this forum-capture2.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	29423

Love to watch this guy get TROLLED