Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: pathetic!!

pathetic!!

Nordeus seriously need to do something about the hard tackling option. Because I have one of the stronger teams in my league, people are using hard tackling and in the past 2 games I've had 6 of my players injured all though the other teams player getting carded then my player injured. I DON'T WANT TO SPEND RL MONEY ON INJURY PACKS JUST SO I CAN PLAY THE GAME!!!! All season long I've had players getting injured left right and center because of people using hard tackling and I've had to spend a lot of money in-game to buy extra players to make up for injured, just to have them then injured too lol.....WTF

Anyone else having the same problem?

Banned
    Hard Talking has nothing to do with injuries... I always use Hard Tackling and till now in this season I have only injured 1, 2 opponents players...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Hard Talking has nothing to do with injuries... I always use Hard Tackling and till now in this season I have only injured 1, 2 opponents players...
    Well Sid, lets put it this way, my easy tackle is not breaking any of my opponents legs.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

that's because you have good rated players. If your team had bad stats they would be committing a foul and more often than not injuring the players. I've also tested this out on my partners account and seen it happen countless number of times with friends who play this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Baker View Post
    that's because you have good rated players. If your team had bad stats they would be committing a foul and more often than not injuring the players. I've also tested this out on my partners account and seen it happen countless number of times with friends who play this.
    Interesting let me get this straight, Bad Morale players? or low rating players? will commit the serious fouls leading to injuries?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Hard Tackling only sometimes increases the number of tackles done by a team... So higher number of tackles means higher number of injuries...

Every other variable is the same... Any style of tackling only has an affect on the number of tackles done... I injury duration and rate are the same...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 09-16-2014 at 11:25 AM.

more so bad player stats Philip but bad or no morale doesn't help. And I'm sorry Cid but history and testing says otherwise for me and other people. What ever the science is behind tackling on top eleven, I still know that the only time i get a player injured with a broken leg or something is straight after the opposing player has been carded, they have a low rated team/players and are using hard tackling. History/testing and daily games managing 2 teams have proven what you said other-wise :/

Famous
    I know you are angry about the injury problem. But I always think there are more injuries near the start of and the end of a season. Even though I usually have a full squad and there are usually less daily games near the season end, I still feel this problem.

BTW, if some of your players were injured repeatedly, they may be injury prone. You may consider to replace them.

Good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Baker View Post
    more so bad player stats Philip but bad or no morale doesn't help. And I'm sorry Cid but history and testing says otherwise for me and other people. What ever the science is behind tackling on top eleven, I still know that the only time i get a player injured with a broken leg or something is straight after the opposing player has been carded, they have a low rated team/players and are using hard tackling. History/testing and daily games managing 2 teams have proven what you said other-wise :/

Dreamer
    Just sold 2 Scouts, they are getting injury every 2-3 matchs since the start of the season, wasted more than 120 packs on them
    Server 52

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast