Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By Raykco

Thread: Ml/aml

Ml/aml

Finding it impossible to get this player (ML/AML) on the transfer market at a decent age, and quality.. Is it worth 50 skill points to train a new position? I dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chair City FC View Post
    Finding it impossible to get this player (ML/AML) on the transfer market at a decent age, and quality.. Is it worth 50 skill points to train a new position? I dont think so.
    No,its not worth it...Try to put a mr on ml position...I tried and its not bad

dont train new position! even if the player has 2 or 3 positions, most likely he is best at one, not 3. so if you have dmr mr amr, maybe he is best at mr and decent but not best ar other 2 positions....so training new positions is useless....special ability is better but also kinda useless... get him 3Q points higher and maybe play him out of position with an arrow to his natural position...

Training other roles is useful if you have say a 5* nordgen, because you don't want him to hit that 6* training slow down. Also I have players who get good ratings in 2 different roles, you just have to build up their stats the right way. As to your original post, I would say just keep checking, especially at times you normally don't. They are difficult to find but getting close to the end of the season people will be offloading some players you can get for very few tokens
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Apprentice
    I dont think traiing multiple positions is useless .. it means you can sell to lower ranked players a few season later who have postion problems . And it seems this nerw system creams you if playing players our of position more than ever
    no info for you my watchers :P

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have a hard time finding that roled player too. I have been looking two Seasons. I bought one from Mr. Scout that I have had really good result from for several Seasons but he's getting old. I also think if you find a young fast trainer it can be worth training the role, but you have to spend greens to do it and keep his Q up. Maybe also look at one star lower with dual role but near enough to train up Q, that is what my other AML/ML is.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Having multiple positions is not always bad. I once had a fast skill gathering 18 year old player who was aml/ml. I got him to learn ST. After playing him, with great success for 6 seasons, I decided to sell him. At the time, he was valued at 74m, but because of his unusual roles, (ST don't usually have wide midfield role), 4 bidders got into a war, I eventually received 197m for him. So multiple roles can work.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33