Thread: Como volver a mi equipo de origen or Since returning to my equipment of origin

Como volver a mi equipo de origen or Since returning to my equipment of origin

Hola a todos, ya tengo en Top Eleven desde el 2011, hace menos de 1 año cambie mi equipo de origen por uno de nivel bajo, para así poder empezar de nuevo. mi pregunta es la siguiente: ¿De verdad puedo volver a mi equipo de origen? y de ser así, de que manera volvería. de antemano gracias y mi equipo de origen es Perfect Team F.C.

Hello to all, already I have in Top Eleven from 2011, it does less than 1 year change my equipment of origin into one of low level, to be able like that to begin again. My question is the following one: indeed can I return to my equipment of origin? And of being like that, of that way would return. In advance thank you and my equipment of origin is Perfect Team F.C.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you have not logged into your team in over 70 days it will have become a bot and is not retrieveable.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Must I complement that the equipment of origin was created in facebook, so also it applies what your you say in this case?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    If you have not logged into your team in over 70 days it will have become a bot and is not retrieveable.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, it is true for all teams. You need to log in to the team every so often to keep the team alive.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]