Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By t11_fan

Thread: Ticket prices

Ticket prices

So I was wondering, have you people changed your ticket prices. If so, how much did you put for each.
    Also do you increase the price with every new season?

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I increase the price buy 1 or two £££ every season, you can try more but keep an eye on your home attendances! if they drop then drop the price back a little.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Yes. Increase your ticket price to max. possible (eg. 51 @ level 10). Then divide that number with 3 and you'll get wanted price (best balance between full stadium and income). I usually set price around 30% of max. prices, 1/3 (upper limt) against strong-attractive opponents.
    Skidz and Cat Harrison like this.

Addicted
    Level 11 team and I increased the price from 20 to 25 for the last game as an experiment and my attendance went down from 105k to 76k. Quickly put it back to 20.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    T11_fan has mentioned the best rule of thumb for where to start, 1/3 of possible price then raise or lower until you get the attendance you want.

My possible attendance has finally caught up with my stadium size, since the next stadia is vastly expensive. I have raised my prices to 2$ over my level number. Not the best for $ generating, so I'll have to start raising it more. But I always get full attendance and happy fans are important, they buy merch, too..
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-20-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I forgot to add, that rule is useless for friendly matches, for them you need very low ticket price.