Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Debt!!

Debt!!

How can i clear my debt without selling players?Debt!!-screenshot-2014-09-18-04.07.54.jpg

Set your winning bonus to 0.
    Try and see if you can raise the tickets price without affecting the crowd attendance.
    In 2 days you will be promoted and get a nice boost of cash.
    First days of the new league you'll have extra cash from the champions league and cup games.

PS. Your players are really tired, it can end up with more injuries, you don't have any green packs - try to make friends at top 11 so they can send you some green packs as a gift everyday.
    cookizzz and Cat Harrison like this.

1:you trained your player too much, let them at least 80% condition before the match.
    2: you'll have no way to clear the debt without sell player except use token, try to sell a good price player with very low quality or form and get a 5* Q24 with better stats instead
    3: to get more money when you have no debt, go to the tranfer market and search for a free player, sign them and resell.
    Last edited by tongly45; 09-18-2014 at 08:06 AM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

You're lvl1 manager. I don't know how much do you know about this game, but your players will lose 1 star next season because higher level. Then you'll be able to sign same quallity free agents.
    I think you'll have to sell them because level 1 league bonuses aren't that high to cover your negative balance. New sponsors contract next season could help, but you won't have money to buy good players.

3: to get more money when you have no debt, go to the tranfer market and search for a free player, sign them and resell.
    Wait for next season start, free agents will be better and more valuable.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 09-18-2014 at 08:10 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thanks for the advice all of you guys, i will follow it all. So are players more expensive in level 2? And do i level up every season?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Richards View Post
    Thanks for the advice all of you guys, i will follow it all. So are players more expensive in level 2? And do i level up every season?
    Every season first 7 teams get promotion, and 4 best teams will play in champions league. This is maybe worst part of this game, endless number of promotions. Some of players are more expensive because their quallity is higher.
    There is a lot of already written tutorials and threads about this game. Read them.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...sics-game.html
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    sometimes beign promoted is bad for you .... its worth losing a season or 2 to rebuild if on a small token budget
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You could also maybe see if there are any videos to watch for $$ (on Facebook, below where you see your friends)

When the new Season starts you should sell off a few lower starred/injured/cruddy form guys and with the $$ you get for sponsor & 1st you should be able to get out of debt.

Be warned, if you are in debt for 7 days, the "bank" will start selling off your highest value players until you are out of debt.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and try the game also by topeleven.com except facebook ,or even with android if have ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast