Thread: I sell all players with 1/2 stars..

Apprentice

I sell all players with 1/2 stars..

In the every new seasson i sell all 1/2 stars players and buy players with 3/4/5 stars..

im season 3 now..

is that good or do i have to stop sell low players, do i need to save money?

Rookie
    if you have enough money go for it start selling 1 star and replace all wanted locations
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

VIP
    Not necessarily your 1/2 star players will play bad in new season... and not necessarily your new 3/4/5 star players will play good... My 5-star midfielder had average rating 7.35 in his first season, but in the second season his average rating was 6.50... My 1-star winger had average rating 7.67 2 seasons ago, he scored 15 goals in 18 games... You have to keep players who play consistently good, no matter how many stars they have... and sometimes to be patient with new 5-star players who play bad...

Apprentice
    so i need stop sell low players?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by besssss View Post
    so i need stop sell low players?
    Sell those low levels who play poor tho... low levels who play good might still be useful

Apprentice
    i think you are right because i had attacker with 3 stars in s1 and 2 stars in s2 and he in both seassons score nearly 20 goals but i sell him this seasson becase he go to 1 star.

also when i buy 3 stars players i sell 2/1 stars players so i go just -200k or -300k in a seasson but i replace those money with tv sponsors and tickets but im not sure if i can replace the money i lose with sponsors and tickets or games bonuses in the new seassons.. can u tell me?

VIP
    i think you are right because i had attacker with 3 stars in s1 and 2 stars in s2 and he in both seassons score nearly 20 goals but i sell him this seasson becase he go to 1 star.

also when i buy 3 stars players i sell 2/1 stars players so i go just -200k or -300k in a seasson but i replace those money with tv sponsors and tickets but im not sure if i can replace the money i lose with sponsors and tickets or games bonuses in the new seassons.. can u tell me?
    Every new season you will get higher sponsor, game and win bonuses. Higher you are ranked in the league, more money you will get for next season... also, more wins you have in Cup and Champions league, more bonuses you get... (at Level 8 my total player wages are 198K per day... and for every win in Cup I get 1.74M... and for win in CL I get 2.23M... not sure how much I will get for a game in the league, it didn't start yet)

Apprentice
    nice to know that i can still replace the money i lose in trasfermarket in next seassons

thank you dude , u help me so much .. im new, i hope i didnt make u boored with all my questions.

VIP
    nice to know that i can still replace the money i lose in trasfermarket in next seassons

thank you dude , u help me so much .. im new, i hope i didnt make u boored with all my questions.
    It's ok, forum is place to help newbies or learn something new about the game