Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: First season first league cup

First season first league cup

First season first league cup-screenshot-2014-09-21-12.47.05.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Congrats! It gets more difficult as you level up, but since you are just starting I would tell you to try concentrate on the Cup competition too, the $$ is important to improve your team & facilities.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    we all have won in season 1. anyway congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Congrats! It gets more difficult as you level up, but since you are just starting I would tell you to try concentrate on the Cup competition too, the $$ is important to improve your team & facilities.
    I think i will concentrate on the league as i want a perfect league competition winning streak. I will use mostly my reserves on cup games and subs on champions league matches.

Famous
    The low level leagues usually includes many many robot or obsolete teams. There're many illegal formation, players out of natural positions, etc. You can extremely easily win. Usually, only 2 or 3 teams compete for champion. I don't find these too interesting. However, in another angle, you are familiar with the opponent of the league. I also like this.

For CL, you will also face competitors in same league level. There are also many weak team. But you will find stronger team when you reach the playoff stage. It is more interesting.

For Cup, competitors are in different league level. You may face weak team even if they are higher level than yours, and you may face super strong team. It's always the toughest and most challenging competition. To me, it is easier to steal some Cup win in lower level, because there are less real competitors. I may win it all after beating two or three similar or stronger teams.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    cookizzz said it perfectly... low levels is your best chance for Cup, or triple for that matter.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]