Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Davy Gravy
  • 3 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Doing a Lamps

Doing a Lamps

Thought this an appropriate post for my 100th.

Now that you can "do a Lamps" in the EPL & loan players between clubs you own, I think that this should carry over to T11.
    If allegedly one had more than 1 team, you would just move players between your teams for matches. Thoughts?
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

Banned
    Its a very good idea and I think Nordeus Developers are working on it......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I don't think so, only because it would not be fair to the majority of Managers who only have one Team.
    Peter Renn, cookizzz and Alfyan like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I don't think so, only because it would not be fair to the majority of Managers who only have one Team.
    They would impose some kind of restrictions to make in happens...And the teams also need to be at a near by level to loan players...

Rookie
    should be same rules as negotiation 3-5* who ever take player need to pay all salary's and benefits and some for the other team maybe tokens but much much less 2-3 tokens at most

Famous
    I resist such change because this can be unfair, can become a method for transfer of cash, and encourage insider tradings.

Insider trading is very unethical. But I think avoiding insider trading is one of the core value in the game. I got this feeling from the design of auction market that tried to avoid insider transfers. Even though direct negotiation is allowed in higher level, it requires additional tokens, and time is provided for 3rd parties to response and participate in bidding.

If this game generally encourage direct dealings that can unfairly make some teams stronger, it may no longer be a game I want to play for multiple seasons.

Anyway, I still like seeing any constructive ideas to allow this while ensuring fair implementation. For the cost (tokens) of loan deals, I think this should be comparable to similar transfer, say one third or half of them.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-22-2014 at 01:57 PM.
    Asm Saeed likes this.