Thread: Problem with earnings

Problem with earnings

Hi people,

I have very weird problem with my TE. I have good team stadium, good food building and everything else, but my earnings at home games is zero. Ticket prices are OK, and I switched off players awards just to see what will hapen, but without good results. I'm Champion (8) level now and everything was good before, but from last 7th level I have a problem.

Help please. BR

Famous
    I may not help but try to analyse.

I just know improving the attendance through lowering the ticket prize and building parking facilities. Why do you think your ticket prizes is OK? Did you try to lower it? Do the recent form of your team exceptionally poor? As your earning at home is zero, that's unlikely due to insufficient car parking space.

what is your attendance at games?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

When I noticed the problem I was having 1K attendance average. My stadium was small, and ticket prices were 10-15$. Attendance should be bigger now, but it is zero. And I have parking for 2000 vehicles. Now I will reduce ticket prices just to see what will happen, so I'll tell you guys. Thanks..

im level 9 and my ticket prices are at 9, 10, 11 dollars. So if you are a lower level but have higher ticket prices then your fans dont want to spend that money

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Just fiddle. At level 6 my prices were 9, 10 & 11 but I'm taking a chance with 11, 12 & 13 for start of this season - full attendance so far but I expect it will tail off.

Level 13,ticket money is 28,29,30,if it keeps on being full booked i might go higher