Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sherifon

Thread: Official item gift achievment!

Official item gift achievment!

Can someone send me an official gift and I will send it back so I will get the achievement. Or it does not work like that?
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Dreamer
    gifted items can't be gifted again.
    LaKu likes this.
    Server 52

Thnx mate!
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The only way to unlock this achievement is to buy an official item from your own tokens and send to somebody else.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook