Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By reddeviljohn
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 1 Post By t11_fan

Thread: Create new club

Create new club

How can I create a new club on same facebook ID I want to delete my current club and want to create new club on same facebook ID because my current club match during The night so that I can not play The match. If some one know to change time of all matches please tell me

Ami

Quote Originally Posted by Ami 47 View Post
    How can I create a new club on same facebook ID I want to delete my current club and want to create new club on same facebook ID because my current club match during The night so that I can not play The match. If some one know to change time of all matches please tell me

Ami
    you cannot, you must create a new facebook profile, once this has been done you could change the nationality and this may help with your game times, but this seems to be very random, or you could not log on for 70 days and your club will be deleted and you could try again using the same ID.
    Ami 47 likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

You can take over an existing lower level Club from the Manager tab. This will be a bot club currently in a league and playing with an existing match schedule. If you want a fresh start with a new Club you can perform the takeover at the start of a new season. You will remain on current server.

Note: if you do this your existing Club will be lost permanently: any Boosters and Tokens you have will be carried over to the new club but the cash will not.

Otherwise, as said above either create a new account and a new team or wait for the inactive process to delete your team.
    Ami 47 likes this.

Thanks friends

Ami

+ When you create new profile and start game, create free crest and 1 kit, you can click on manager tab - job offers. Take over new club.
    If you take new club, you will immediately have 1000 seats amateur stadium bulilt (istead of 200) and few infrastructure objects (that will save you a lot of money) your new better club finances ~900K instead of ~700. Only bad thing could be names (club, stadium), i'm not sure if you could change it.
    Ami 47 likes this.