Thread: match of the week!

match of the week!

So just had a friendly match and was down by 2 goals, I changed my formation from 4-4-2D to 4-5-1V with hard attacking and this was the result ->
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Nice also easy when you know 451v is THE best counter for ND 😊👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4-5-1V is the best formation period :P You can play it from hard defensive to hard attacking, you can play with the arrows as well to support your decision and in general I rarely lose when I play that way. I usualy order attack from left flank cause I have an awsome AML/ML (45quality, Shadow Striker) and my MC on the left side has 45attack. Now depending on the other team defenders some things might change, but my left side is full on attacking players xD My next cup match is vs a lvl 8 player that has the same average quality as me (42.1 vs 42.5) but my team value is almost double (81.4 vs 48.7) he plays a weird formation (3-1-3-1-2) and I don't really now how to counter that tbh. I hate cup... Always puts me against better teams, but somehow I manage to win (last game was a 6lvl manager and I won 2-1 and 1-2 I don't care much about this cup, but next season I am going for triple crown, so I will invest some more money next season and I will gather all tokens from this season as well, since there is no player gap to fill with 39quality players from transfers (only could use a couple youngsters just to have more players on the team) I hate cup... PFF

AW and Rosano was injured for 2 days from that sob -_- I hate it when my players get injured just because the other player uses hard tackle... I might play the first match of the cup with hard tackle so I might injure a couple of players since his subs are lower quality players than his main team. It's not ethical, but this is war!
    Last edited by LaKu; 09-23-2014 at 10:06 PM.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Get used to eliminate at THE cup lol 😜. You must have wait a few season with bad players then after 1 day you get old players with last year contract Fire them And bring scout team And you win it for sure i am lv 24 reach 2 finals of cup And won 1 all rest i was out after 1 round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am lvl 4 and I am playing against a lvl 26... Yay..

Dreamer
    he is a level 26 manager but he took over a new club so his club level is 4 ...
    Server 52