Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Nordeus gods are truly against me

Dreamer

The Nordeus gods are truly against me

Cup match 17:54 (A)
    League 18:09 (H)

I think I'm going to have to move that home game. There just isn't enough time to sort the team between games.

Nice one, 2 tokens to Nordeus for their bull**** scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Cup match 17:54 (A)
    League 18:09 (H)

I think I'm going to have to move that home game. There just isn't enough time to sort the team between games.

Nice one, 2 tokens to Nordeus for their bull**** scheduling.
    Great... but at least you have the opportunity to move the kick-off time for the home game but its still not the point because they should not be games placed that close to each other for kick-off times in the first place, I had to spend 4T this season to avoid any fixture clashes with league and champions league because the kick-off times were originally within 1 hour of each other.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    The Nordeus gods are truly against me-nordeus-fixture-pile-up.jpg

screenshot

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Great... but at least you have the opportunity to move the kick-off time for the home game but its still not the point because they should not be games placed that close to each other for kick-off times in the first place, I had to spend 4T this season to avoid any fixture clashes with league and champions league because the kick-off times were originally within 1 hour of each other.
    With the game taking about 10 minutes and the limit for changes being 2 to 3 minutes before kick off, that gives me 2 minutes to prepare my team for the game. Providing I waste no time looking at the ratings etc. from the first match.

I've just changed the kick off time and written to Nordeus support to complain. I doubt I will get a satisfactory response, but it's worth a try.

The Nordeus gods are truly against me-fixtures.jpg

A slightly different problem.

I also had two matches 15 minutes apart the other day, but luckily the second match was an easy Cup match, no worries, and I managed to pick my team for the Cup as well. You could have 4 minutes to sort your team out; 8 minutes for the first match, that 4 minute window, and then the 3 minutes where you cannot change anything, though sometimes you're not given control of your squad back until a little later.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nordeus fixture pile up.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	2279

screenshot
    Thats the minimum 15 minutes you will have time to make substitutions or recover some of your players. There is not difference between 15 or half hour, you will have enough time.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    just use ur same team....the fatique wont be that bad after first match...

Apprentice
    I spend +10 tokens to make better schedule. Victory is important, plus 2T for moving game is cheaper than GREEN stuff

the condition of the player doesnt really matters i guess.. except they reach red color.. and its a waste to spend token to change the time of the match... unless your are a buyer of course and even then, its still a waste of money (thats worse)
    also, you should be aware of that and check the times 1 day before.. so you will know what is in front of you next day, so keep players rested.. i never had problems with it.. only problem may be if you have another match 5 minutes later... anything more than 5 minutes should not be a problem since i think 10 minutes is enough to prepare your team for the upcoming match and anallyse opponents formation etc.
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Quote Originally Posted by Satwe View Post
    only problem may be if you have another match 5 minutes later... anything more than 5 minutes should not be a problem since i think 10 minutes is enough to prepare your team for the upcoming match and anallyse opponents formation etc.
    What do you mean 5 minutes later? The minimum time between matches is 15 minutes.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15