Thread: SUPERSONIC ADS WARNING - spend money and no tokens

SUPERSONIC ADS WARNING - spend money and no tokens

Hello all!
    It seems this offers never come without complain and now, even with that they deny the proof of completion. I was in need of tokens and decided to choose an offer from supersonic ads at 888sport, 340 tokens for 15€.

SUPERSONIC ADS WARNING - spend money and no tokens-offer.jpg
    "tokens awarded once you made your minimum 15€ deposit in 888sport. New users only. Offer reports with 1 day delay". That's what it says?!
    I never bet online so i decided to try it once.
    So i follow the link and made my registration confirmed by email 18 Set 2014 (22:12:32 WEST)
    SUPERSONIC ADS WARNING - spend money and no tokens-confirmation.jpg

After that made my 15 € deposit
    SUPERSONIC ADS WARNING - spend money and no tokens-deposit1.jpg
    confirmed by email at 22:18 of 18 Set 2014
    SUPERSONIC ADS WARNING - spend money and no tokens-deposit.jpg

After that made my 15€ bet
    [img=http://s21.postimg.org/758qwe5oz/bet.jpg]

I thought now i have to wait. After 24 hours no tokens...so i made a complaint with these prints above:
    first answer "dear user, your ticket #1398187 (win 88€ in free bets when you make a deposit at 888sport, was seen once again and will not be approved..." and ask for proof.
    At this email i replied again with the prints above and once again now the answer in English(when it's their interest they answer in english, but all offers are in my language, portuguese)
    second answer "
    Orly (Supersonic)
    Sep 24 13:17
    Dear Indianajones1976,
    After investigating your request, we regret to inform you that ticket #1398187 cannot be approved. Unfortunately, our system has indicated that the offer was not completed as to the company's and the advertiser's requirements.
    Best regards,
    Orly"
    What investigation?! They are kidding me?!
    I complaint again, all i know the tokens i needed to start the season, never came, and my 15€ bet is gone (i was unlucky all results came wrong, Bayern didn't win, Dortmund didn't win, FC Porto didn't win and Atl Madrid didn't win)

So i warn you all....take care when you go for their offers.... spend money wisely!
    And nordeus should look closely their partners...because cheating the players is something awful!

Sadly this has happened to many others. A hard lesson learnt it seems. I wouldn't let it go if I were you. Send all the proof you can if you haven't already. Good luck.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Sadly this has happened to many others. A hard lesson learnt it seems. I wouldn't let it go if I were you. Send all the proof you can if you haven't already. Good luck.
    Thank you dave, i have submitted a new complaint, i am waiting now. What was with 1 day delay, now has past a week.
    It's sad to be robbed.