Thread: DW and AD on short players?

Rookie

DW and AD on short players?

I did see a really nice player that i wanted to buy, DC, DMC and MC and he also had defensive wall, I was gonna buy him but i then did see that he was only 172cm short.
    So i was thinking how can you be a defensive wall if you are about the same height as an apple?

Does DW or AD really add anything on short players or is it just a waste of skill points? if it is a waste at what height does it get useful?

Not at all

VIP
    Defensive wall means he is specialized in blocking long range shots...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Defensive wall means he is specialized in blocking long range shots...
    Yes i know what it means, but it must be much easier for a tall player to block a shot, more mass between the shooter and the goal. same with AD, 5star 170 cm player with AD can't be better then a 5star 195cm player without AD at heading the ball, or?

I like to think that size matters... for DCs of course >.>

Famous
    I am not sure about this. But FYI, my 172cm 70kg young DC/DMC performs quite well and is consistent.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I am not sure about this. But FYI, my 172cm 70kg young DC/DMC performs quite well and is consistent.
    But when he is in a heading duel with my 192 cm 82kg forward he would need a ladder to get up there, can AD really compensate for that height difference?