Thread: "Play offside trap"

"Play offside trap"

What does this do? I have never seen an offsides called whether it's on or off.

Dreamer
    It doesn't appear at commentary and it should be working ..
    Server 52

Would be nice if they included an offsides counter in the live Statistics.

Instead of leaving us to think "Tries to turn defence into attack" then *nothing* - oooooh wonder if that was offside?

I think it's just 'cosmetic'..

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

VIP
    I don't know even if counter attack work properly lol, my players go counter even if it's turned off...
    But the silliest thing is when I set attacks through the middle and then I see in comments that my left back is running counter attack down the right flank, and my right back scores header after the cross...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I don't know even if counter attack work properly lol, my players go counter even if it's turned off...
    But the silliest thing is when I set attacks through the middle and then I see in comments that my left back is running counter attack down the right flank, and my right back scores header after the cross...
    Yeah well, that's because these orders have no effect what so ever, and I talked about it a dozen times before.
    You can use "zonal" "man on man", offside trap, counter attack, through the middle or down the lines... none of these make any difference to the outcome of the game.
    Last season I just played 4-4-2 with my best players throughout the season, and did not change formations or orders and managed to win both the league and the CL (lost in quarters in the cup).
    People forget it's just a flash game, not football manager...

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Counter attacks are an event that can happen anytime when the conditions are right. Force Counterattacks is the order so it tries to create those conditions more often.