Thread: ???

???

I Have A na times people ask and it's about that coat of HANNOVER 96 ea are the times when uach top eleven?

Nordeus need to make a deal with Hannover 96 for the logo and jerseys to be included in the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

You can not do that anyway?

You can not do that?

Quote Originally Posted by stifler87 View Post
    You can not do that anyway?
    Nope, For any official logo/jerseys to be included in Top Eleven they need to buy the rights from the club in question and if theres enough support from players that play the game, If Hannover 96 or any club for that matter agree to allow use of official items in the game then Nordeus would make these items available to players as soon as a deal has been reached.

I would say the likelyhood of Hannover 96's official items of being included in the game are small since they are a mid table Bundesliga team in Germany behind the likes of Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund. So Nordeus would be more likely to be looking for those 3 clubs in question rather than Hannover 96

This would be of the same wavelengths of including a club like Sunderland or Real Sociedad for example.

Too bad: (

Quote Originally Posted by stifler87 View Post
    Too bad: (
    Hey, you never know, It could happen, Trabzonspor arent the biggest team in Turkey when you compare it to the likes of Galatasaray, Fenerbahce and Besiktas.

thank you

why would someone like to add his favorit clubs logo or jersey in this game... it supposed to be your own team.. its much more fun to create your own imaginary team and find your way to the top.. if i wanted to play borussia dortmund (wich is my favorite team) then ill go play football manager or any other manager..
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Rookie
    If you Google Translate "Fenerbahce" from Turkish to English, it reads "socialmedia". Some Turk explain, please. I always thought it meant Football-Club, after seeing all those teams in T11 called "Fenerbahce Something".

Thought I'd put it here because because.
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd