Thread: Wtf

Wtf

I have a problem.I buy a player and now i have 7 day's for contract or he will be free agent.What to do i cant see player anywhere in my team to make contract with him have money and dont know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalsky View Post
    I have a problem.I buy a player and now i have 7 day's for contract or he will be free agent.What to do i cant see player anywhere in my team to make contract with him have money and dont know what to do.
    You have a full squad. You need to sell one of your existing 22 players that you have in your team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

you can only have 22 players in squad,so sell some and those you bought will appear and you need to give them contract

Rookie
    Check out how many players you have! you can have a total of 22 players: 11 main players, 7 substitutes and 4 reserves.

Rookie
    Scroll down. There's a scroll-bar on the side of the team view.

Believe it or not, I had this problem. It's very frustrating, especially when you spend many tokens on the player
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

Interesting.... that doesn't work on my server apparently.... I have a full squad so
    when I try to bid on a player on the transfer market my bids are not accepted....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

I always keep a full squad of 22 players. But when it comes to signing new players (either from TL or scout), I always get the new player first, and then sell of another player to make room for him. I never make the space first, in case something happens and I don't get the new player, which would leave me a man short in my roster.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33