Thread: What should I do?

What should I do?

my team:

vs:

his team:

What should I do to win?
    what orders I have to put?

sorry for my english..I'm italian!!
    Last edited by peppe88; 02-17-2013 at 12:40 PM.

the match is in an hour

im not quiet sure but i would set mor player in the center i mean MR-MC-MC-MC-ML the arrows of your DMC doesnt make any sense because you already have a MC in front of him... since he is a stronger team.. i would recomen 4-5-1 defensive and counter atacks with short passing.. i would here more opinions though... i may be wrong about this so corecct me if i do
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

unfortunately I haven't a mr and ml..I have a chance against him?

well... you should get some as soon as possible :P
    the Midfield is the most important part of your formation so you should have at least 2 in each midfield position
    in that case the only formation i would try is either 5-3-1 or keep this formation you have already... and you watch the game.. if you see its going well then keep it this way.. else try to play with the dmc or try some amc as well... and wish for luck :P

edit: im sorry i mean 5-1-3-1 ST

MC-MC-MC
    DMC
    DL-DC-DC-DC-DR
    Last edited by Satwe; 02-17-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

You're not that much weaker. Too bad you don't have any wingers in your team so that's no for 4-4-2. You can try switching to 4-3-3 formation with normal mentality,direct passing and passing through the middle and counter attacks.

Or you can just switch positions of Hamid and Caselli and put red arrows on both Hamid and Arganaraz,ofc passing through the middle.
    Also,I wouldn't put red arrows on DR/DL because you lack wingers and you can easily lose on counter attack

Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    You're not that much weaker. Too bad you don't have any wingers in your team so that's no for 4-4-2. You can try switching to 4-3-3 formation with normal mentality,direct passing and passing through the middle and counter attacks.

Or you can just switch positions of Hamid and Caselli and put red arrows on both Hamid and Arganaraz,ofc passing through the middle.
    Also,I wouldn't put red arrows on DR/DL because you lack wingers and you can easily lose on counter attack
    true.. i did not thought of a 4-3-3 im more the defensive guy... first priority is not to consede any goal the rest will come by itself. but you can change of course during the game see how it goes.. and also true opponent is not that much stronger and i see he only has 3 subs... this could be good for you

EDIT: i just noticed... he is lvl 8 and you are lvl 3... so i guess your opp is an abandoned team.. you should manage to beat him
    Last edited by Satwe; 02-17-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

what do you think? .. so is better?

defensive..passage:miste..objective pass: miste...offside..counterattack..hamid is a regist..should help in the center..
    Last edited by peppe88; 02-17-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Switch Hamid and Caselli positions so that Caselli is in the middle and put arrows on Arganaraz and Hamid. If you leave it like this,Hamid will be blocked by opponent's DMC

Don't put defensive mentality,put normal at least,you can beat him

just missing the return match

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast