Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By guido
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 2 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By BeckStar

Thread: Disgusting!

Rookie

Disgusting!

It is simply disgusting to see how Nordeus is trying everything to make managers live more difficult and force him to spend token.

1) game times are set EXACTLY a few minutes before players get their next 5% strenght

2) when training the players they frequently loose exactly this 1% strength more than calculated and then miss the 88%

3) the training program talks about "looses AVERAGE xy%" I NEVER encountered, that a player got lets say 11% insteae of 10%, but frequently players do not even get close to the so called "average". This numbers are simply LIES!

4) one can invest whatever, it does not help as long as you dont invest maximum possible (i.e. litterally thousands of € each season).
    There is a team, where the owner each season is increasing the strength of the team to the maximum. He never looses. That is basically OK. But being only 1 or 2 classes (=stars average) better than the opponents in the league, means nothing. You will loose now and then against all sorts of much weaker teams.

5) you try to sell players - no way. Nobody buys them. Who shall believe, that a 5Star player missing just 0,6 units to reach the 6th star cannot be sold over a period of 10 days. OK, 30yrs old.... but good.
    It is simply necessary that Nordeus PROVES where the player is offered. It is simple to say "nobody wants him". They only need to put him on sale in leagues where there are no teams that either can buy him (to many stars) or where the player is too weak.
    This definitely should be changed (beside other things).

I somehow feel betrayed (btw not the first time in my 2yr T11 "career"). But slowly get really enoyed!
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Famous
    1) I also feel unhappy for similar situations and make a suggestion post several days ago. In last 2 CL game days, all 4 game time overlapped with condition recovery time.

2 or 3) I also know the condition consumption is not accurate. Maybe this is worsen in last 2 seasons. Recently I increase my tolerance level that allow my players to a few % below 99% before a game. I am serious in managing my players' condition level but I don't feel there is a problem. There is some risk in selecting training level.

4) I never invest money on T11. I think the players who invest to build a strong team have a different target with me. So I do not compare result with them. It's good if I can upset them. But I will still be happy if I am behind them but meet a reasonable target.

5) In last season, my 5* auction market was very inactive while 3* & 4* markets were normal. I could not sell my underperformed 5* players. But at the same time, I can easily buy 5* players with 1 or 2 tokens in most times.

Good luck.
    Anna Martyniec likes this.

VIP
    1) So what? You can still start game with 94%, it ain't big difference...
    2) Training ain't exactly 3, 6 or 9% condition down, it's average... so stretching is 2-4%, cardio 5-7% etc...
    3) Same is with skill progression gain, there is range for each player how much skill they get per each type of training (some fast trainers have range 18-29% for stretching and some 30+ old players get 0-1% for that)
    4) Man City can invest billions and they still can't win Champions League, so what's your point? That teams with money should win everything? Well, it's not happening in RL either... If two teams in the same league invest same amount of money, there is one big problem -ONLY ONE team can win the league...
    5) It's simple, if you can't sell player then either be patient or sack him... players can't be sold to other servers... btw, MCs are always hard to sell, there is plenty of them, and never enough wingers or side backs...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    1) So what? You can still start game with 94%, it ain't big difference...
    2) Training ain't exactly 3, 6 or 9% condition down, it's average... so stretching is 2-4%, cardio 5-7% etc...
    3) Same is with skill progression gain, there is range for each player how much skill they get per each type of training (some fast trainers have range 18-29% for stretching and some 30+ old players get 0-1% for that)
    4) Man City can invest billions and they still can't win Champions League, so what's your point? That teams with money should win everything? Well, it's not happening in RL either... If two teams in the same league invest same amount of money, there is one big problem -ONLY ONE team can win the league...
    5) It's simple, if you can't sell player then either be patient or sack him... players can't be sold to other servers... btw, MCs are always hard to sell, there is plenty of them, and never enough wingers or side backs...
    very Convincingly speciall the man city part xD
    Server 52

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The thing about selling a 5* is he is only seen by your level and above... and doesn't look like much of an upgrade, it is easier to sell a 3* or 4* star, especially if they are nearer the next star. If you are near top of the server there aren't so many players above you.

The averages are just that, I have players that get 2 on a stretch and a couple that get in the 20's. So, the old ones get not much but also don't lose much condition. The ones that get more points tend to lose more condition as well, I think the averages as a guideline to if my player is below, average, or above.

..and the condition bump-up time drifts, it changes slightly season to season and though it can happen before and during matches, the odds are impossible that it would happen at every match, and anyway, it is up to the manager to manage their Team's condition.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-02-2014 at 10:53 PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    2) when training the players they frequently loose exactly this 1% strength more than calculated and then miss the 88%

3) the training program talks about "looses AVERAGE xy%" I NEVER encountered, that a player got lets say 11% insteae of 10%, but frequently players do not even get close to the so called "average". This numbers are simply LIES!
    Thoes are programmed things, if your player has higer phy&morale skills (expecially Fitness) he won't lose so much.
    I usually try to get atleast 2-3 point's higer Fitness than player's quality points if im going to train him.
    Let's say that im training an ST, i would keep the Attack & Phy/moral skills 3points above and lower the defence by 6 or so..often my players get lower than 3-6-9% on thoes trainings
    BESIDE THOSE FACTS.. NORDEUS SAYS ITS AVERAGE
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback