Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: What a player.

What a player.

This guy saved my season 51 goals 22 assist 21 motm, great player looking forward for next season.

My condolences to the family's in France. This is very sad.;(

I have a legend too.

What a player.-bondi-legend.jpg

and mine is not taking freekicks

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Addicted
    Yes he is great! I watched your games for couple of times and I clearly saw this guy is always very active and aggressive. If you pay attention to his move, you can see he always run around the opponent and try to intercept; and when you attack he always try to break through and waves magics, amazing moves all the time.

I agree with you regarding the tragedy in France, I think we all should appreciate life because we can still play and talk here and share our happiness or sadness in playing this game.

Good luck to you next season!

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post

This guy saved my season 51 goals 22 assist 21 motm, great player looking forward for next season.

My condolences to the family's in France. This is very sad.;(
    FVS0777 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Yes he is great! I watched your games for couple of times and I clearly saw this guy is always very active and aggressive. If you pay attention to his move, you can see he always run around the opponent and try to intercept; and when you attack he always try to break through and waves magics, amazing moves all the time.

I agree with you regarding the tragedy in France, I think we all should appreciate life because we can still play and talk here and share our happiness or sadness in playing this game.

Good luck to you next season!
    It's great to be able to make friends here on the game I think this way we can enjoy even more, thanks for the comments. Good luck next season too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Last 2 seasons kinda all my wingers played very good so I suggest to everyone to focus on wingers then on strikers if you are looking for a strong attacking line.
    Brian Dang, FVS0777, Kylos and 1 others like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Last 2 seasons kinda all my wingers played very good so I suggest to everyone to focus on wingers then on strikers if you are looking for a strong attacking line.
    yes..very true..my title decided by 2 wingers..AML/AMR..they scored more than my 4 STs
    FVS0777 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes I'm already focused on that and to make sure I don't waste to much time on a St I am preparing a player for next season and hr is amc/aml/st and he is already doing OK so far.I had a striker that I gave up on him after over 15 matches he scored like 5 goals and had only 7 rating so I sold him, I could see where he is playing and been following and u know what he is great for the team scored 18 goals and get a few motm so its complicated this thing about the strikers but let's hope next season will be better for them.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    lol, my best player ever from NIK FC is also a Neymar.
    But here is a unique player from my other team RINOKEROS (playing as 35T).
    He helped to win two doubles in a row, playing as a 4* player.

previous season was a special one
    What a player.-top-rated-d28.jpg

and this one was very good
    What a player.-top-rated-borja.jpg

playing as winger of course
    What a player.-borja-last-day.jpg
    FVS0777 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What a player.-te.jpg

This is my MVP without special ability. Start off the cup competition with MOM with 4 goals
    FVS0777, Killroy and Gert Funck like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Fong View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TE.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	57376

This is my MVP without special ability. Start off the cup competition with MOM with 4 goals
    Nice

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast