Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mohamed Sultan
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Does Academy upgrade pause or reset timer?

Does Academy upgrade pause or reset timer?

My U21 academy is a L3 Junior Pitch, and right now it's scheduled to generate my next pair of players on Day 27. That's... not ideal.

Right now I have 14 days to wait. Let's say I upgrade today. When it's done building, will I still have 14 days to wait, or will it reset the timer and make me wait for 20 days?

Each time you upgrade it starts all over again after the upgrade is complete.
    After each upgrade the academy produce new players faster than before.
    Does Academy upgrade pause or reset timer?-untitled666.png
    Last edited by Mohamed Sultan; 10-03-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by djtrindle View Post
    My U21 academy is a L3 Junior Pitch, and right now it's scheduled to generate my next pair of players on Day 27. That's... not ideal.

Right now I have 14 days to wait. Let's say I upgrade today. When it's done building, will I still have 14 days to wait, or will it reset the timer and make me wait for 20 days?
    It will reset it and start after you upgrade the academy, but it wont be 20 days anymore, it will be 16 days after upgrade... Anyway, even if you avoid U21 players promotion at the end of the season, it will happen in a season or few... The highest upgrade promote new players every 12 days, so it may happen that you get them 3 times in a season... (for example, 2nd, 14th and 26th day)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Since it's going to reset, maybe I'll just hold off on upgrading until next season. I can keep the free 2-star guy, watch him turn into a 1-star guy over the break, and have him pull down my team strength for next season's Cup tie.

Thanks so much for the help! Also: Steppenwolf, that GIF is hypnotic.

top 14 players determine your cup draw, so unless you have 13 players and that 1 star player, it will do nothing

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought