Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: That troublesome MC position

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    The only legal formation without MC that i know is the wide diamond !
    You have the 4-2-2-2 hexagon as well

4 (DL, DC, DC, DR) - 2 (DMC, DMC) - 2 (ML, MR) - 2 (ST)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Very interesting post , Buffs. I will try and think about the position that way.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Only buy 50T scouts, Hot prospects or Norgens, or token acadamy players, nothing else is good enough!, when buying look for what feet they kick with and place them in the coresponding positions, how ofton do you change formation?, decide on one main formation then build your team around that!, buy multi positional players so if needed you can change formation during live matches but only slightly! e.g if your playing 4-4-2 then take of a MC, move the other into the very middle and put on another ST to go 4-3w-3!, play red arrows on your midfield to give you more attacking options, if you have a really good midfield be aware that not EVERY player will perform 7-8-9s every match, as you have said that your players are getting constant 4s and 5s then it will most definatly be down to my very first point the type of player you are buying.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123