Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: That troublesome MC position

That troublesome MC position

I am into my 9th season and the one position that has consistently led to poor form (averaging 5 & 6 with quite a few 4s thrown in) is the MC. At first I attributed it to the players so I bought and sold a number of midfielders, with pretty bad results. Then I decided that they need game experience so I stuck with a pretty good player, who has over a 100 starts currently. That didn't really work either.

So I tackled it next by investing in two expensive high potential young MCs. Both of them have some of the highest $ value on my team and have two red stars. The results was continued bad form. I started by emphasizing the Attack skills So I decided to power train their physical attributes. No improvement. Then decided to power train their defense. No results.

How do YOU get avg form of 7 in your MCs?

Increase morale, try to change formation. It could work. I don't know what exactly determs form

I think that MC-s are playing everywhere (attack, defense). My team MC-s skills are 54-55-55 . They are not scoring like mad strikers (max 0,5 goals per game) and doing great job by blocking opponent's shots. And I never use arrows with them.

what orders do you use for your team?

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

tactic order can play big role, moral is key too
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

VIP
    MCs wont get good ratings if you are playing down flanks or if you set passing to long balls...
    shwanko07 likes this.

MC's are the most likely to flop. So the only way to get a good one is to look to his prev stats in the transfer market.This season I've got 3 MC's,one of them is my top scorer

RJslow -
    I generally set my offense to attacking, always short passing, don't use arrows for any of the midfielders and use a variety of mostly balanced formations, changing them according to the opponent.

it helps to use them as your free kick or corner taker

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Same for me too i have never had a good performing MC. I also took a Young Nordgen... who was MC i trained him to play MR and AMC. He will play well at MR and AMC 7/8 but if play MC back to 5/4. I have tried most tactics and formations to suit MC but still never perform not matter tactic,formation,morale,win bonus it just doesn't matter its a dead role!

I even put a different MC who had form of 4/5 etc in the AMC position even tho he is ONLY MC. he scored 2 and 7 rating in last game lol

so my solution...dont play with MC or just 1 minimum depending on players you have.

i believe everyteam will have a always negative postion in there team
    Arsenal for 3rd... a cheeky tenner says so!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast