Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Who is the best menager ever in top11?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    DAMN MAN I'm gonna move to the 3000's tokens country TODAY !! I make party when I farm 30 token in 1 season ... COME ON
    I'll save you a seat on the plane.
    Sherifon likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    What country can farm 3000 tokens ???

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    well said but WTF? Which country have 3000 tokens to farm ?
    in UK i was able to farm 500T in a season, otherwise is about 200T a season, it is really time consuming though .. is really better to work extra hours and buy tokens instead of stupid farming
    t11_fan and Cat Harrison like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I nominate July Fourth (forum member) as most prolific t11 manager with 33 league wins ,22 champions leagues and 14 cups ,10 times treble winners , all this in just 36 seasons,and no nonsense about token buyers and non-token buyers ,who cares, this is just formidable

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    I nominate July Fourth (forum member) as most prolific t11 manager with 33 league wins ,22 champions leagues and 14 cups ,10 times treble winners , all this in just 36 seasons,and no nonsense about token buyers and non-token buyers ,who cares, this is just formidable
    Thanks... But in reality. There is NO best manager.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

that is a no brainer .. I second your vote
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thanks... But in reality. There is NO best manager.

really your not going to take this we love July ??? or are you going to tell them how you buy your wins ???? go on tell them unless you spend thousands of pounds you carnt win a single thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-10-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

No nonsence ?????????? this is just bad management !!!!!!!!!! play a few seasons without buying 1 token and win thats a good manager hun !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    really your not going to take this we love July ??? or are you going to tell them how you buy your wins ???? go on tell them unless you spend thousands of pounds you carnt win a single thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So what are you trying to say? That July's trophy is more or less worth because buying tokens? LOL I'm not defending/protecting anyone, but there is plenty of managers who buy tokens. It certanly is harder to win trophy with 35T (trust me, i know this very well), but it is bigger joy when you win it and even more when your opponent is/were token buyer.
    Comparing success of managers who buy and who don't buy tokens is pointless. Managers knows for themselves how worth certan trophy is. If had few hudreds of tokens per season, I'd be untouchable.
    I'm playing with few teams, all of them 35T/season, and I have won Cup 2 seasons ago with main team. Every match I had was against equal or stronger quallity team. Every opponent was really though to beat.
    This season I have opportunity to win cup again, but with 2nd team on lower lvl where 90% of opponents are robo teams.
    If I win cup this season with 2nd team, that win isn't compareable for me with main team trophy.
    That is something we can't know when we see other managers trophy room.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-10-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    So what are you trying to say? That July's trophy is more or less worth because buying tokens? LOL I'm not defending/protecting anyone, but there is plenty of managers who buy tokens. It certanly is harder to win trophy with 35T (trust me, i know this very well), but it is bigger joy when you win it and even more when your opponent is/were token buyer.
    Comparing success of managers who buy and who don't buy tokens is pointless. Managers knows for themselves how worth certan trophy is. If had few hudreds of tokens per season, I'd be untouchable.
    I'm playing with few teams, all of them 35T/season, and I have won Cup 2 seasons ago with main team. Every match I had was against equal or stronger quallity team. Every opponent was really though to beat.
    This season I have opportunity to win cup again, but with 2nd team on lower lvl where 90% of opponents are robo teams.
    If I win cup this season with 2nd team, that win isn't compareable for me with main team trophy.
    That is something we can't know when we see other managers trophy room.
    Yes T11 I am saying who is the best manager is a worthless idea I believe you are better than July in what you have achieved already this season !!! ( with no tokens) do not judge someone because they have bought trophey's and if you had the tokens,you would look better hun, and as you know there are better teams, players not even on this forum hun !!!!!!! right ?? how does one determine best manager ????

I believe as Khris says the one who has the most fun for nothing !!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-10-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast