Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Who is the best menager ever in top11?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Fc bal op t dak what the benefactor for ??? For sending Logo or Emblem to friend...
    sending official item to a friend, yep

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Banned
    From when this new feature has been introduced by Nordeus no one would have :

Most Goals, Most Assist and Most Goal Scored ( little doubtful ) than me......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    sending official item to a friend, yep
    Official Item !!! Then I should stay away from this achievement......

Official Item !!! Then I should stay away from this achievement......
    Yes official item i send Liverpool Jersey to a good friend in game fir that achievement 😊

Fc bal op t dak what the benefactor for ??? For sending Logo or Emblem to friend...
    Doesnt matter but i send home kit And emblem but even with one you get that achievement

how did you get benefactor can you tell me please?

i sent benefactor and emblem but i cant get benefactor can you tell me please

Banned
    The best manager is the one who can gets treble winners in a 35T forum league.. as far as I know, there is no one who so lucky like that .. so there is no best manager..

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    The best manager is the one who can gets treble winners in a 35T forum league.. as far as I know, there is no one who so lucky like that .. so there is no best manager..
    I've played forum leagues, they were strong but not the strongest I've ever played, so that's not relevant factor. Forum leagues aren't the strongest. Besides that, results are more affected by game itself than managers influence. Even hell good manager can have bad results if game gives low match rating
    to the best/most important players. Recently one guy posted s'shot on Serbian forum where his only two 7* players got heavy injury. Sorry If I went too far, but my point is that we doesn't have that big controll over our results to be able to compare them. Moreover, other factors should be included too; how active are other teams and managers in the league/CL/cup etc.
    I've won a lot of league trophys, but for me mine favourite league results were archieved in all 5* league; I've played it 2x, finished 3rd and 5th.
    Ex top eleven player

I don't know where you live but the only option to watch videos for tokens in the US was on facebook and that only worked for one day and then vanished. Even the videos for packs quit working on facebook. It just pops up dead windows. Nothing works.......

I can get maybe 10 g/r/b packs each off of videos on android per day or 20-30 total. The only way to farm tokens is with offers. Downloading apps is awful and only gets you 1-3 per app. Surveys are not real, they say survey but every single one of them just tries to force you to do other offers and never pay out. The ones that work are free trials (with CC) which you have to carefully plan to cancel them before charging you, and insurance quotes where you usually have to give your real phone # and they call you relentlessly.

God what I would give for videos for tokens.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast