Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By t11_fan

Thread: Updates

Rookie

Updates

What's about them since I start play TE there was 4-5 updates only one was clear that they add new token offer site (which is useless in my country no free offers) but rest of updates is not clear what they fixed or add I mean why should I update if I got nothing in it no new graphic nothing

If you are token buyer then you are good player. If you don't buy tokens, then you are useless.
    Either way they need you to earn money, they don't care enough for joy of play.
    That is why they often change crests and jerseys for sale, nothing else.

Rookie

Updates

So the updates is only to change crests and jerseys
    Yes I noticed special offer for one hour yesterday didn't understand much but with 2$ u got 21T and 5 G/R/B pack it happen after the update is that related

They use this game only to earn money, no joy here. They don't care much about non-buyer players. However they make special offers and discounts for buyers.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 10-10-2014 at 12:58 PM.
    Ami 47 likes this.

Rookie
    But how come people can farm hundreds or thousands of tokens for free in some locations do they got money from sponsors as even with Vpn softwear I tried to do so but didn't any new offers

That depends on country, some countries have many offers to watch and earn tokens, some have none...

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    That depends on country, some countries have many offers to watch and earn tokens, some have none...
    and this is what makes the game unfair...all countries must be equal when earning free tokens

updates on phones or what ????

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!