Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Furious - Tokens on Youth Players. Will need to spend just to open the game up soon!

Angry Furious - Tokens on Youth Players. Will need to spend just to open the game up soon!

Well, I have to say I'm very disappointed, because I will never pay for tokens, that I have to pay 28 tokens for my youth players I have waited 21 days for!

Not being funny, but if you upgrade the stadium, you wait 30 days, which is annoying, but its an achievement when it finishes. Its yours, and you've paid the penalty of not spending tokens to make it faster by waiting.

So, with the youth players, I have paid the penalty for not paying to speed them up, so why the hell should I have to pay 28 tokens for my player! I've waited 21 days, he's mine!!

Nordeus wont care, as they will make a fortune out of the Ambromich/Sheik Mansoor token buyers.

But for casual players, the youth players should be free - it also adds long term playability.
    YuLs, amorist hrid, goreme and 2 others like this.

Money talks...
    But you're right, it's a shame to pay for a player we raised.
    amorist hrid and YuLs like this.
    [ Santos FC ]

This is one reason why you should NOT invest in youth/player academy.....
    YuLs and Gert Funck like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    This is one reason why you should NOT invest in youth/player academy.....
    You have to invest in the academy to upgrade other facilities.
    amorist hrid and YuLs like this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I agree. The youth players are too expensive.
    amorist hrid likes this.

this wont change anytime soon... they force you to buy players either in auctions or youth academy just to make money... im far from happy about this.. cause as a non token buyer my hope is in the youth players.. but hey... just keep your tokens you get every day and spend them well at the new seasons start... i think its the same as in real life football. i enjoy playing a realistic manager game
    amorist hrid likes this.
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Quote Originally Posted by marc_c_harris View Post
    Well, I have to say I'm very disappointed, because I will never pay for tokens, that I have to pay 28 tokens for my youth players I have waited 21 days for!

Not being funny, but if you upgrade the stadium, you wait 30 days, which is annoying, but its an achievement when it finishes. Its yours, and you've paid the penalty of not spending tokens to make it faster by waiting.

So, with the youth players, I have paid the penalty for not paying to speed them up, so why the hell should I have to pay 28 tokens for my player! I've waited 21 days, he's mine!!

Nordeus wont care, as they will make a fortune out of the Ambromich/Sheik Mansoor token buyers.

But for casual players, the youth players should be free - it also adds long term playability.

Nordeus wants your money, plain and simple. Youth players should be free, but then Nordeus doesn't make money off of you.
    amorist hrid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskrazor View Post
    Nordeus wants your money, plain and simple. Youth players should be free, but then Nordeus doesn't make money off of you.
    Simply true. I don't know if you have read my topic about my injuries : get 11 in 13 games. Why? because they want me - and every Top eleven players - to use my credit card. But no, i will definitely not doing this.
    amorist hrid likes this.
    [ Santos FC ]

i agree with you , why do we have to pay for youth players
    amorist hrid likes this.

We play the game, cause its fun. I would agree (begrudgingly) paying so that you can get the youth players quicker, in the same way with the stadiums, or buying players normally, but youth players we've had to wait the best part of a month for...

At the end of the day, we always are going to spend the tokens we get on players, they have gone a bit overkill though.

1. Two matches in twenty minutes - spend a token to re-arrange!
    2. Change your team name - I know, 5 tokens!
    3. Change the number/name of a player - tokens tokens tokens.
    4. Change the colour of your kit - tokens.
    5. Be allowed to breathe - 10 tokens.

I agree about handicapping slightly people who don't want to pay money - but at least give them equal opportunity to succeed at the game!!!

Your right though, Nordeus don't care, and as long as people keep spending mega ££££ on this, then why should they. Still doesn't make it right though.
    kullehh and amorist hrid like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast