Thread: Cup

Cup

Hi

I am fairly new to this game and have a question about the cup-system. I was of the impression that you where placed in a cup with other teams at approx the same lever as your own team. But for 2 seasons now I have been put in a cup with only lvl 5-7 and I have just made it to lvl 3 myself. Last season I was lvl 2 and also only had teams lvl 5-7 in the cup. I know from my friends who is also playing that they are all playing against equals. It is a Big problem for me as I miss a lot of possible income from the cup.

Can Anyone clarify if it is a bug, extreme unluck or just supposed to be like that.

Cheers
    Lasse

You're a lucky on. My Opponents in cup are up to Lvl 12. Regarding the income you earn more in the higher level cup as in one with only same level Teams as you because the salary is much higher (Cup Level 3= Salary Lvl 3, Cup Lvl 10=Salary Lvl 10)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There is no bug, thats how they made your CUP, from exemple there are others level 2 who are playing against level 20.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There is no bug, thats how they made your CUP, from exemple there are others level 2 who are playing against level 20.
    i m the one in this kind of cup match.

Prize is very high but i will nvr win this CUP
    quality 40 Vs quality 70++

how am i suppose to win. This is not a competative cup. This is purely one-sided.

Nordeus already announced that they will change it but dont know when....

Ok, thanks for the answers.

It just doesn't make sense that one lvl 2 team can play in a cup with only teams at his own strength/lvl and another lvl 2 team can be in a cup with only teams that are way stronger and lvl 5+.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erdmann79 View Post
    Ok, thanks for the answers.

It just doesn't make sense that one lvl 2 team can play in a cup with only teams at his own strength/lvl and another lvl 2 team can be in a cup with only teams that are way stronger and lvl 5+.
    look likes I'm "forced" to agree with you, I would like to have a chance to win cup too, I'm playing for 1 year and no chance so far.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Today in cup i´m already in 3º round in cup i´m on level 3 (quality 29) and play whit a player level 16 (quality 95,6) and is not so bad just lose 2-0 .

But winning the cup is impossible.......

1st season - League Winner
    2st season - League Winner -Champions cup Last 16. - Cup first round.
    3rd season - League Winner - Champions cup runner up - Cup Third round.
    4rt season - League Winner - Champions Winner - Cup second round.
    5ft season - League Winner - Champions Winner - Cup first round.

we have to blame ourselves for invested alot at the leavel 1 season likely.....

As developer said, server allocate it according to quality, success....

My quality was 40+ at leavel 1, as a result i have to play with quality 70++ in CUP where my friends were 20++ quality at lvl 1 and they always facing same lvl playing in their CUP.

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    we have to blame ourselves for invested alot at the leavel 1 season likely.....

As developer said, server allocate it according to quality, success....

My quality was 40+ at leavel 1, as a result i have to play with quality 70++ in CUP where my friends were 20++ quality at lvl 1 and they always facing same lvl playing in their CUP.
    Hmm, really sounds like a crappy way to do it. But it acutally makes sense to what I have seen...

Make X number of cups for lvl 1-3, X number of cups for 4-6 etc, and it would be more fun and fair for everyone.