Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Why is my goalkeeper

Why is my goalkeeper

Why is my goalkeeper not letting in goals ' he has had 16 clean sheets off the trot a total of 19 clean sheets out of 23 league games and only 6 goals against in total ' he is rated 69 but only ever gets 6 or 7 match ratings ' I always play an attacking 343 formation so expect to concede a few ' iam playing level 10 without ever having payed for tokens and just won my 8th league title.

Don't haunt him while he is playing good. Your team and defence is playing good, that is why you don't receive so much goals. Be happy while it lasts...

Banned
    This guy deserves a TROLL...

Top Eleven Troll GODS strike on him......
    dave1311 likes this.

You are over now when Indian sends his almighty divine powers of thousands of Gods LOL

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by denzell View Post
    Why is my goalkeeper not letting in goals ' he has had 16 clean sheets off the trot a total of 19 clean sheets out of 23 league games and only 6 goals against in total ' he is rated 69 but only ever gets 6 or 7 match ratings ' I always play an attacking 343 formation so expect to concede a few ' iam playing level 10 without ever having payed for tokens and just won my 8th league title.
    Are your defenders scoring high ratings?
    If so, and your goalie has little to do in a match then he will score low rating!

Karma will come back to get you, stop bragging

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Apprentice
    Players are moaning when winning and moaning when losing. Enjoy cos it won't last.

Yes, it maybe sounds like trolling or provocation, whatever. We all have problems with results and then someone shows up and asks why his GK has only few goals in his net. I don't know how to react LOL

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    You are over now when Indian sends his almighty divine powers of thousands of Gods LOL
    Yep that GK is now cursed
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

My GK is a 5 star 1-on-1 Shot Stopper SA (I never sign any other gk as Shot stopper batters 1-on-1 strikers every time) I average 9 goals conceded per league season (on Season 5 now with 10 conceded) but my back 4 are epic! all averaging 7 rating and above with none of them below 5 star. My current back 4 - LB 5 star, 1 CB 6 star 1 5 star, RB 7 star (also 2nd in league top assist) all of them have defensive wall as a SA - except my 6 star CB.

My 2 defensive subs are 4 star however, but again with defensive wall SA.

It amazes me how none of them ever get a card as they cripple players and its always "referee waves play on" oh no.......the forum curse.....
    Last edited by DynamoJohno19; 10-16-2014 at 04:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast