Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How the hell ?! I'm sick of it !!

Happends alot of times...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturla View Post
    Happends alot of times...
    sadly, this season happened to me more than 10 times
    Server 52

take consideration factors like the team tactics, morale, conditions, stadium attendance, wage bonus, contract expiry etc....

A higher quality team does not necessary means it will beat a below rating team.... I'll say one star difference

Dreamer
    well, I manage my team very well, morale, condition, 5% attendence, no contract expiry since it was the end of the season but I had no win bonus because I shouldn't need it against teams weaker by 10-15Q
    Server 52

Rookie

How the hell ?! I'm sick of it !!

Sorry sherifon no one understands you like me looool even when I tank last season at level 4 and I had best team this season I ended up at rank 3 with something like 14 win 9 draws 3 losses or maybe 8 draws and 4 losses but can't complain I got knocked out from rank 1 to 3 with my level 3 team and 1st to 2nd with my level 1 team so I stuck around in hope to win the league one day looool 3 teams in Different levels and not once a league but 2 cups and CL runner and 2 times 3rd cup
    Last edited by Abu Latifa; 10-19-2014 at 04:16 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Hey 2 cups is more than many guys ever get!

I'm skeptical about win bonuses still. Maybe it's my natural stinginess, but I keep the bonuses pretty low on all my Teams. I tried raising it on a few of them at various times and didn't notice any difference except a lower bank.

I've also had really strong Teams than just couldn't win for a season...it's very frustrating! the next season for them I changed the orders to plain normal or mixed everything and put the guys in the best defensive formation I could and changed my arrows instead of formation per opponent, and they did better the next Season, but since they missed promotion they were the strongest team in the League that season so I don't know. Also in bad matches look at who got the worst rating, anything 5 or worse and maybe play an alternate in their spot, even if he's a bit weaker.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

CAN ANYONE ANALYSE AND EXPLAIN ME THIS PLS ? THANK YOU

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Konstantin Stoyanov View Post

2 roughly similar quality teams, and 4-4-2 can be hard to beat if they get the orders right. If you (I presume "Taz" is your other account?) were playing attacking order, and he played defensive with counter-attack then odds are he caught you a few times when all your defenders were forward.

Can you tell us what orders "Taz" was using?

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantin Stoyanov View Post

Dunno why but after this updates I get bad results too against 4-4-2 with the narrow diamond. So, I prefer to play with 4-5-1 V style versus 4-4-2. I think that he won cuz you play 3w midfielders against 4

Rookie
    It doesn't make a **** of difference most of the time, tactics, morale, condition, etc. etc....I mean teams with 2 injuries and no replacements, players in wrong positions, teams that have no KEEPER, teams with ONE defender....and many more ridiculous scenarios....which I have encountered many times, and either lost, drawn or scraped victory. These are not isolated, like now and again a wee team beats a big team, as in real life, these things happen all the time....but 'strangely' enough, at the end of the season the bigger teams 'usually' end up at the top of the league. This is a two-bit FB gemme, and its designed to make people spend money, it's designed to hold ones interest, I mean how often does a team run away with the league? Usually it goes down to the last 2-3 games, it's designed too, programmed that way, unless your team is absolute ****e of course....thats why they have 7 promotions....In what world do 7 teams get promoted....it's all about keeping one interested and hopefully spending money.

I have never spent any money and I urge everybody else not to spend money, mebbies impact nordues and have them write a decent algorithm/game engine....I know for a fact that if you have 2 teams of similar standard, the one that has spent money to get to said standard will usually win....
    So I wouldn't worry about weird things in this gemme, as i said just a cheapass lowend gemme, and should be treated as a bit of fun, there are many more actual decent managers gemmes out there....
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12