Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By ykf

Thread: Another season end!

ykf

Another season end!

This season I won CL but at the same time, my league position is no.7
    For the last 5 matches, i only won once for the league game. and luckily guy from no.8 position, loses his last match.
    And sure i m not eligible to compete in CL next season.....

see u all in next season

Quote Originally Posted by ykf View Post
    This season I won CL but at the same time, my league position is no.7
    For the last 5 matches, i only won once for the league game. and luckily guy from no.8 position, loses his last match.
    And sure i m not eligible to compete in CL next season.....

see u all in next season

That's correct, There is no CL winner rule here to keep you in the CL for next season.
    ykf likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

ykf
    No CL means less income for next season... ,
    Lukáš Ledecký likes this.

Addicted
    And I lost 400M. Wages 808M, ticket sales and merchandise 320M, needed 520M from bank just to keep going. Managed to get promoted and qualify for CL (transfers in 301M, out 279M), left with 338M, made upto 440M tomorrow, but my players are fairly old and won't be sellable so I will need to invest even more to compete. i have enough tokens for 2 more seasons at the most. Having played for over 3 years and reached level 31. I do not know how much longer I can continue. I will not spend my own money on this game as I have no spare cash.

I enjoy playing but at some point you have to give up and admit defeat. Even tanking a few seasons to try to build up tokens will still not solve my money problems. I have built this team up for years and would hate to lose it.

I do have a lower ranked team that is doing well, but this is my main team and I want to keep it going for as long as possible.

This money thing needs sorting. I'm level 11 and farming tokens / bundles of cash in all forms to bank as much as possible for when I reach level 20+
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Why don't u enjoy if u can next couple of seasons, try to save some tokens up (and boosters) and start over a new team in level 1.