Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Where are all the Fierce Bidders and Token Buyers ???

Banned

Where are all the Fierce Bidders and Token Buyers ???

This guy got sold in only 2 round in Day 1 at the prime time when the Europe and Asia is awake......

Only 1 skill point away from next star...He was worth 73 million at Level 13, the highest I have ever seen...The maximum I had seen at Level 13 was around 68 million...He is was on the Fastest Trainers I have even seen...

5 Goals in 3 Matches are his stats...Had bought and Trained him for getting in some good amount of Cash but all in vain.........

Where are all the Fierce Bidders and Token Buyers ???-1.jpg

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'd try selling him again in a couple hours. All the STs I've looked at sold after a few rounds so far.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More people will be on in 3-4hours ;D

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Banned
    And my this awesome player got sold out in Initial Round...What is happening...Very disappointed......

Where are all the Fierce Bidders and Token Buyers ???-1.jpg

Banned
    My Playmaker 19 year old DC/DMC went unsold......What is happening...But if I want to buy some player then their would definitely be a bidding war......
    besssss likes this.

Rookie
    Zombie market I am looking for decent fast trainer at level 2 but found non all players are so cheap to be fast (saw only 2-3 player 18 yrs old rest are 19-22) is it me or no fast trainer so far in day one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Latifa View Post
    Zombie market I am looking for decent fast trainer at level 2 but found non all players are so cheap to be fast (saw only 2-3 player 18 yrs old rest are 19-22) is it me or no fast trainer so far in day one
    And here I am selling fast trainers nut no one is ready to buy...I have inculcated heavy loss......

The reason for this i think is that: Remember the "Bring Back Old Transfer Market" protest? that ppl wanted quantity of players in the market instead of quality, well here are the results as ppl wished, now you can find easily many "decorated' players in the market so the interest is low, the game now is easier and needs less effort(i consider this as a negative) without giving any advantage to any manager as the same applies to all. As i see it Nordeus were right for the new TM and forumers pressure for the BBOTM was wrong for many reasons.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    The reason for this i think is that: Remember the "Bring Back Old Transfer Market" protest? that ppl wanted quantity of players in the market instead of quality, well here are the results as ppl wished, now you can find easily many "decorated' players in the market so the interest is low, the game now is easier and needs less effort(i consider this as a negative) without giving any advantage to any manager as the same applies to all. As i see it Nordeus were right for the new TM and forumers pressure for the BBOTM was wrong for many reasons.
    hmmm almost convinced me !!
    Server 52

Dreamer
    I do think lots of people left the game... in my server there used to be big fight for players.. now I can get NGE fast trainer with special ability for 3 tokens ... easily ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast