Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By RJSlow
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Training players

Question Training players

Which kind of training should I give my players and when? I want them to level up at least 1 or 2 stars in one season. I don't wanna buy new players every season.

unless you power train or have super fast trainers your players will not gain 1 star each season. You will have to get use to buying new players every season. Try to develop a system where you replace a few positions a season and expect to have a completely new team every 4 seasons or so
    jacks likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    unless you power train or have super fast trainers your players will not gain 1 star each season. You will have to get use to buying new players every season. Try to develop a system where you replace a few positions a season and expect to have a completely new team every 4 seasons or so

Well, I at least want to keep young players and level up them every season. Is it so that everyone must buy new players every season? It's also hard because I hate people bidding too much.

Also, what do you mean by ''power train'' and ''super fast trainers'' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khant FC View Post
    Well, I at least want to keep young players and level up them every season. Is it so that everyone must buy new players every season? It's also hard because I hate people bidding too much.

Also, what do you mean by ''power train'' and ''super fast trainers'' ?
    Power train is when you frequently train your players using green packs to keep them at high condition, so they grow faster then they normally would if they just play matches. and fast trainers are players who get a lot of skill progress from training compared to other players. You would need a SUPER fast trainer to keep up with the pace of 1 star a season without any power training
    Cat Harrison likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you are at low levels (1-4) check a guide I wrote (it's in my signature) and if you have some questions copy/paste and post there.
    Also you can use the search button upper-right with key words like "power training" "fast trainers" "nordgen" .
    It's not so easy and simple (and cheap) to do it right. You must study, practice maybe keep some records and be patient. But it's worthy and remember that everything it's difficult in the beginning.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The young expensive guys (what is called gens on here) can keep up with a regular team for a long time, several seasons. I have a guy that just turned 3* this season that started with my 35T team:

Training players-murray.jpg

He'll likely get his 4th star back this season, too.

What I try to do is have a core best 11 that are faster trainers, and replace a couple guys a season. Good players that are slower trainers have to play every match and get a booster training every so often to stay in my Team longer.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you are at low levels (1-4) check a guide I wrote (it's in my signature) and if you have some questions copy/paste and post there.
    Also you can use the search button upper-right with key words like "power training" "fast trainers" "nordgen" .
    It's not so easy and simple (and cheap) to do it right. You must study, practice maybe keep some records and be patient. But it's worthy and remember that everything it's difficult in the beginning.

How do you get so much skill points? Do you save all of them from training and assign them? I always use auto-assign because I don't really know where to put the skill points. I'm really bad at reading guides :/

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Skill points come from training hard and many times during the season/day only some special category of players.
    The must be young 18-21 and fast trainers. They must be new players on the game (search nordgen) but not all of them are the same good, also from your (or somebody else) academy or some of the above you can find them "second hand" in the market.
    Auto-assign it's not wise choice. You must push skills according players position.
    I'm really bad at reading guides
    Is there a problem with the language or you aren't patient
    Without searching this thing you can't figure out how it 'll work but if you 're interest, in a month/1 season you can be expert.

But it isn't the only road to success.
    If you have money (real ones) you can buy ready good players (scouts) or
    you can buy less expensive older players 4*-5* and with good management and with learning formations/tactics win some titles.
    If you like and intend to play the game for months or 1-2 years it's worthy studying.
    paoki023 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html