View Poll Results: Shorter season in Top Eleven?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

40 19.05%
  • No

170 80.95%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: New duration of Top Eleven season? Yes or no? [Feedback]

Question New duration of Top Eleven season? Yes or no? [Feedback]

Hi managers.

Your opinion matters a lot when it comes to Top Eleven because without you, the game wouldn't be what it is today.
    We have been researching, monitoring and analyzing all your feedback and ideas about the game. Some were really insightful, which is why we are considering developing these ideas into new Top Eleven features.
    We often received the feedback that Top Eleven wasn't offering enough competitive matches per day, which is why we had the idea of making Top Eleven season shorter.

Basically, seasons in Top Eleven would be shorter (they would last 14 days instead of 28, for example), but we would keep the same amount of matches played in League, which would mean playing more than one or two
    competitive matches per day.

Players would of course gain more condition during rest and other aspects of the game would be modified.
    But first things first, we would like to know what YOU think about this idea.
    Feel free to share your opinion, suggestions and comments with us! Your help is always greatly appreciated.

Banned
    The game has got so monotonous that any changes in the format and any new features are always welcomed from me... Great idea......
    JTD_98 likes this.

Banned
    And if you guys made this change then please make 2 season equal to 1 year of a player... Or provide us more tokens through daily contracts because we will have to buy new players every 14 days...Or player star should drop after 2 seasons and to make it viable a player should get the next star after 150 skill point... There are many thing you guys will need to look into...

Or let the season be of 28 days and introduce some new completion besides the League, CL and CUP...

And please work on merging servers... This thing alone is equal to any possible update......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 10-22-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Rookie
    Always acceptanle

VIP
    I already have problems with 2 matches per day, not 'cause I can't watch them, but 'cause I often can't prepare team for the next game. The idea of 4 matches per day could work only if trainings would have nothing with condition (if we could train each type of training twice per day and that's it)... and if condition loss would be cumulative (all condition loss would be instantly regained after the game except small amount that can be regained only if a player doesn't appear in next game or few). More games a player plays in row, with less condition he will start next game... Or... you could add a feature that teams can have more than one formation setup (one for each game in a day).

i totally disagree.......paypal every 14 days instead of 28......:P well are more things to cosider and think this is not biggest priority to make game better....try make it more realistic with injuries,try to have better and different scout list without overaged players,consider of competitions with token or suitcases reward...one step at a time but moves like this ring to me money change and not change for a better game....if u want a better game make teams 32 and every wednesday and sunday play two games,1 league winner,4 qualify for champions cup,3 for europa cup and 10 relagate
    TEAM NAME: ΠΑΟΚ

LEAGUES WON 40
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUES WON 21
    CUPS WON7
    CURRENT LEVEL 67
    SERVER 6

I vote No. I can find several reasons for that. But i will say what comes first in my mind when i saw this new suggestion. Managers are used to this daily and monthly cycle of TE and in many cases have adjust their free time schedule to it, so do I, I consider it as a vast change which experiments with the habbits and preferences of TE managers and also with the kind of ppl who are playing the game. A more fast gaming to the allready fast TE might means a complete change of ppl playing it (long term managers to be replaced with other fast short term players) endangering the main concept of TE as a casual game.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Apprentice
    dont make shorter seasson, just add new competation..
    abdell67 and grubi125 like this.

Dreamer
    +1

I really don't want to be spending any more time while in-work (I probably already do too much) on a game.

Halving the season time will also force people into the transfer market twice as frequently*. So token budgets are going to be stretched unless there are changes to token availability.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I vote No. I can find several reasons for that. But i will say what comes first in my mind when i saw this new suggestion. Managers are used to this daily and monthly cycle of TE and in many cases have adjust their free time schedule to it, so do I, I consider it as a vast change which experiments with the habbits and preferences of TE managers and also with the kind of ppl who are playing the game. A more fast gaming to the allready fast TE might means a complete change of ppl playing it (long term managers to be replaced with other fast short term players) endangering the main concept of TE as a casual game.

* One way around this could be to tweak training speeds, so players can last a bit longer on teams as they age, rather than fading from starter to bench to reserve in 3 seasons as they mostly do now.

Shorter, i vote no.

I real football, you have LEAGUE CUP and UEFA CUP, Why not introduce this competitions in?

The problem isent the duration of season, but If you end out of top 4 and you are out of the CUP in the first rounds, very common in higher levels, you end to have only LEAGUE games for 20 days or more.
    Cat Harrison and Catalin Joel like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast