Thread: Historical data

Historical data

Good morning.

New here, and been playing the game only on 2nd season now.

I think this is all quite good, but I cant understand how hard can it be for the developers of the game to make a database for the past season teams results and achivements of each team. I think this is a crucial point otherwise this game is very arcade.

Also think that should have tables for each level with best goalscores, best players, etc.

This cant be all that hard....

Cheers

Dreamer
    I'm guessing you play on mobile?

There are some past-season stats available on the PC version of the game. And all versions have league goal scorer, assists and ratings summaries.

Granted I'd love it if there were more stats.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePeltzFC View Post
    Good morning.

New here, and been playing the game only on 2nd season now.

I think this is all quite good, but I cant understand how hard can it be for the developers of the game to make a database for the past season teams results and achivements of each team. I think this is a crucial point otherwise this game is very arcade.

Also think that should have tables for each level with best goalscores, best players, etc.

This cant be all that hard....

Cheers

Yes, only play it on android version, but "And all versions have league goal scorer, assists and ratings summaries." ????? Never seen such thing...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePeltzFC View Post
    Yes, only play it on android version, but "And all versions have league goal scorer, assists and ratings summaries." ????? Never seen such thing...
    On iPhone/iPad in the competitions page for the league you can go to the "top players" view:

(I didn't do a screen grab of the assists page)
    Historical data-scorers.jpg
    Historical data-raters.jpg

And the history view on PC:
    Historical data-hist.jpg

Uau, thats nice but....why does pc and ipad version have this and android are holding back?

No I've got samsung s3 and don't have any of this. Luckily I also play on pc now too so can see those top players (I'm level 8 and only discovered the top player season stats level 6 lol)

Also on ipad can you see how many cones till the next star? As I can't on android.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Hensby View Post
    Also on ipad can you see how many cones till the next star? As I can't on android.
    You can see a summary screen with the player's attributes - I just do the maths in my head (on either PC or iDevice). E.g. guy needs to be averaging 80 for next star, he has 80.8 attack, 78.6 Defence and 79.6 Phys - subtract the 0.8 from attack, add 0.4 of it so Phys and 0.4 to Defence, and that gives you 80.0, 80.0 and 79.0, meaning you're 5 cones away. Simples.