Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leyssens

Thread: How far can a free player reach?

Rookie

How far can a free player reach?

Am level 2, I joined the game 2 weeks ago, just curious to know how far can free player reach I mean without paying tokens? Finished second on season 1, Im in season 2 now on 1st in the league with 24pts, knockout stages on cup and also on 1st in group stage of CL with 13pts.

I heard higher levels have scout players so it possible to reach higher levels?

yes it is ... i have my team that i usual buy tokens and my girlfriend that is only with tokens from sponsors ... with mine i try to win all i can and with the second team that i manage a bit i got 1~4 place in league always and two cl finals (up now i`m lv 4)
    so if you spend a bit of time and get some support from token add-on you can be competitive with scout teams too !

Rookie
    Just complete the surveys on the site of Nordeus, you'll get all the tokens you need.
    I now got 60 tokens and had around 300 from surveys. Just dedicate a few hours to complete them and you'll be the top team in your league without spending a singel dollar.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Don't forget your spam filters, you may need to add a few hundred more.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Rookie
    I don't always receive tokens either watching videos or doing surveys It is just a waste of time, I don't know how some of you are getting it

Quote Originally Posted by Leyssens View Post
    Just complete the surveys on the site of Nordeus, you'll get all the tokens you need.
    I now got 60 tokens and had around 300 from surveys. Just dedicate a few hours to complete them and you'll be the top team in your league without spending a singel dollar.
    +1, indeed!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________