Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Goal from Ball crossing

Famous

Goal from Ball crossing

A silly question. What can I do to increase the chance that ball crossing will result with a goal? Honestly, through commentary, I never noted any such goal except corner.

If it is impossible, is it silly to set focus passing to 'down both flanks'?

commentary is just there to give us something to do while were watching the match. Occasionally i will score from crosses, but im not sure there is a way to make it more often
    cookizzz likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    commentary is just there to give us something to do while were watching the match. Occasionally i will score from crosses, but im not sure there is a way to make it more often
    I understand the commentary is not too meaningful. So I just concern the frequency of appearance of players. But I am curious whether other managers have any goal caused by crossing because I have not noted even one before in over 10 seasons.

But I just noted one such goal today! So I'm incorrect. Such goal just rarely appear.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I understand the commentary is not too meaningful. So I just concern the frequency of appearance of players.
    But I am curious whether other managers have any goal caused by crossing because I have not noted even one before in over 10 seasons.

But I just noted one such goal today! So I'm incorrect. Such goal just rarely appear.
    You can score from crosses. But rarely. Just like in real life 1/10 is turned into a goal
    cookizzz likes this.

Rookie
    If I read between the lines of my commentaries, I think I get quite a lot. It doesn't say so, but if your aml or amr gets 9& MOM without gettingbone goal in a high scoring win it's kind of obvious.
    cookizzz likes this.

i am yet to score from a crossing .in the commentaries the defender always takes the ball away

VIP
    There is one thing that affects goals from crossing... Heading is part of defence skill tree and people rarely improve defence of attacking players, while opponent's often improve it for their defenders... Anyway, the most goals my team scores from crossing is winger-winger combo or side backs combo... It's kinda funny, 'cause 6 of my 7 wingers are short...

Belgrade United
    Black 178
    Karaman 172
    Bushi 169

FK Partizan
    Djogovic 191
    Alexon 180
    Varela 176
    Gulajev 168
    cookizzz and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    There is one thing that affects goals from crossing... Heading is part of defence skill tree and people rarely improve defence of attacking players, while opponent's often improve it for their defenders... Anyway, the most goals my team scores from crossing is winger-winger combo or side backs combo... It's kinda funny, 'cause 6 of my 7 wingers are short...
    I did not train my strikers defending skills in the past. It's probably the reason of no goal through crossing. My wingers sometimes scored with headers but only for corner.

I don't think weight and height have any impact in this game. I have a 172cm 69kg DC/DMC who is pretty good.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgy View Post
    If I read between the lines of my commentaries, I think I get quite a lot. It doesn't say so, but if your aml or amr gets 9& MOM without gettingbone goal in a high scoring win it's kind of obvious.
    I may not concentrate in high scoring game and overlooked these goals.

Rookie
    Sorry typo. I mean such player gets no goals but still MOM when striker scores 3 or 4. Then what must the winger be doing to get a 9 rating? My guess, crosses into the mixer that ends up in the goal...
    cookizzz likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast