Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HooligansFC

Thread: The Matomy videos are a ridiculous waste of time.

The Matomy videos are a ridiculous waste of time.

Do they award tokens? Yes.

Do they award 1 token for every three videos? Not even close.

Why is Nordeus allowing deceitful advertisers on their site?
    tarcanes92 likes this.

This is why

The Matomy videos are a ridiculous waste of time.-free.jpgThe Matomy videos are a ridiculous waste of time.-free2.jpgThe Matomy videos are a ridiculous waste of time.-free3.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Matomy videos are a ridiculous waste of time.-free4.jpg   The Matomy videos are a ridiculous waste of time.-free5.jpg   The Matomy videos are a ridiculous waste of time.-free6.jpg  

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I totally get cashing in on your site.

I don't understand maintaining relationships with POS partners.

Apprentice
    should try getting any tokens on mobile - got zero tokens from supersonic and tokenads after 2 days of installing **** they advertised on my phone, that eventually required a hard reset. i gave up on that scam long time ago
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    should try getting any tokens on mobile - got zero tokens from supersonic and tokenads after 2 days of installing **** they advertised on my phone, that eventually required a hard reset. i gave up on that scam long time ago
    The token rewards on the phone is working much better for me at least. I just installed a app and got like 20 tokens it was enough for me to get this rlly good MC. You should give those another chance
    Season 1 League 1st Place
    Season 2 League 6th Place(Bad1st half of season) ...... Second Place Champions League(Lost in shootout)

Apprentice
    can u tell me exactly which one you used? i literally had to reset my phone after all the token things sintalled started freezing up and draining battery. i dont use facebook to play, so maybe this is why those scummy bastards wont give me anything
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Apprentice
    it would be nice if nordeus would screen off all the promos in their website to ensure that the advertisers would properly reward the players after successful completion of task. nordeus would always wash their hands on this matter.