Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How is possible?, someone explain to me

How is possible?, someone explain to me

Hello , well i try to think how is possible that a user in the same level of me , im in level 14; have a players of 100 of quality.My best player have 90, i buy the best in 89, 89 its the maximum of my level 14.

And that guy ve a lot of players in 100 quality.suppose that he buy all the players in Scout, the best there are in 94 quality, 50 token each player and then he must improve the players to level 100 with te personal trainer, and the cost is 8 skill point 32 tokens, with 16 skill point the player goes to 95 quality, he bought the players in 94 remeber. To reach 100 he must spend 96 skill points, with a total cost of 400 tokens each players

HOW IS POSSIBLE? He is a millionaire ? or what?

How is possible?, someone explain to me-derrota.jpg

VIP
    He used power training with young fast trainers (he can get 1 star just training and using 60-90 rests) and it costs 46 tokens to buy 50 rests... basically, he can tank any young 5-star fast trainers to 8-star for 20 dollars...
    Gus Alejandro likes this.

Well he have 7 players with 100, 20 dollars for each, cost 140 dollars, well i cant spend 140 dollars in a game for a season.He is a millionaire

VIP
    or his dad is a millionare... btw, he might play alot of friendlies to farm some green packs...

You can also farm many Greens 😉👍

Another Method
    He buy some players from scout with 50 tokens .. then start training them by normal way .

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Salah View Post
    Another Method
    He buy some players from scout with 50 tokens .. then start training them by normal way .
    All scouts are age of 22-29, so their training gain is halved for players 22-25 age... that means they need double amount of rests...

For normal training and play, scouts at age 22-25 can get 3 quality points max per season... thats still less than 1 star...
    Mohamed_Salah likes this.

But how? the season just begun a few days ago, its impossible take a player of 94 quality at 100 in a 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    All scouts are age of 22-29, so their training gain is halved for players 22-25 age... that means they need double amount of rests...

For normal training and play, scouts at age 22-25 can get 3 quality points max per season... thats still less than 1 star...
    That's a theory . Still the question . How he gets 2 stars for some players in one season If he didn't paying 20 dollar for each player
    I think maybe he fall himself to restart the level . so that its easier to get one star and half in one season . What Do You Think ?

Wait i go to take some images from the age of his players , and the others season he played

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast