Thread: Streching Before a match?

Rookie

Streching Before a match?

I have yet to try this. But, I wanna see what you all think due to the amount of people getting mad over ppl on their team getting hurt. Do you think if you use the "stretching" training before a match you could have a less of a chance to get injured.?
    Season 1 League 1st Place
    Season 2 League 6th Place(Bad1st half of season) ...... Second Place Champions League(Lost in shootout)

Rookie
    On contrary, chances of u getting injured during stretching even before e actual match is there. This is unlike real life.

Apprentice
    we do training in order to use up extra condition while waiting for next match which would otherwise be wasted. training would help players gain skill points which will help improve the players. but there is also risk of getting injuries during training. so it is your choice whether to do training or not. for stretching, as mentioned above, it's not like actual match. when i first started playing, i also thought same as you. i did stretching for my players a few minutes before every match that i managed to watch. but it is not actually correct thinking.