Thread: I had it enough with injuries!

I had it enough with injuries!

Ok, this is totally retarded... I have 5 players injured at the moment. 3 of them where injured for 5 days each, one was out for 3 days and the latest from my last match is out for 1 day. Its like the game watches how many treatment packs I have in stock and makes my players get injured so I use them... I am so pissed of... I can't cover all the positions these players play at and I got kicked out of CL because of that... PFFFF it's like the game does its best to piss me off.........
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Wow guess what! I just had another injury in a friendly game I just played! yay! 6 players out...
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Aw, on another account I play I had a player out for 12 days!!!! YES! 1 2 DAYS! It's in Greek so I don't know the kind of injury he had, but this is the worst I have seen... 5 days was the top before that... I have 31 treatment packs stored into that account... Maybe my conspiracy theory about injuries and the number of treatments is right...

And another one.............................

My 2-3 players always injured if I treatment of Them then next match must be one or two players inured. Nordues did not want any team without injuries

Ami

My personal record is 7 players injured in 22.

This season have the MCs the main victims, in one of my team 5 of 6 MCs are or were injured this season.
    In another of 4 MCs, 3 are current injured and 1 suspended, so today i am playing a formation without MCs.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Famous
    You are not alone. I noted many complaints on injuries in this forum in this season.

My second team also suffered the worst injury problem ever. I have full roster 22 players. But at one point, I still only had 5 substitutes (i.e. 7 players injured) after all my treatment packs were consumed. I have no solution but tolerate. My rest packs were also consumed quickly. I had to continue to use poor form players. My team dropped to middle of the league table early in the season. But the problem will go if you have patience. The injury rate eventually decreased. My team raised back to 2nd in league table (actually I only have 2 draws early in the season). I can also save some stocks of rest and treatment pack again.

In my experience, injuries spread like virus. A series of injuries often occur at the same time. In such case, I will use my treatment packs for long term injuries only as it is more efficient. For injuries within 3 days, I usually let them recover naturally. Some players are really more injury prone than the others. You have to consider whether to keep them even though they may be high in quality.