Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Please help

Banned
    Trust me their will be no increase in yellow card...After 2, 3 matches every thing will be fine....It will increase the Tacking rate which will help your team...

If you are the strongest team then no need to play defensive...For 4-3-3...Use Blue Arrow on your Two DC, Long Passing, Pressing Whole Pitch, Hard Tackling, Zonal Marking...No Counter Attacks...No Offside Trap....

And of course passing Through the Middle......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 10-30-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Banned
    And 3 strikers upfront is a waste...Remove one Striker and Play 1 AMC......

Rookie
    Ok bro.
    I will try this first :

Sistem 4-1-3-2 with mentality normally and no arrow for anyone.
    Is this good ?

Then i will try offensive stile with sistem 4-3-3 with red arrow fr everyone only for 2 DC not.

Is this good ?
    And one questions,why long passes ?I really dont like it with long pases but i will try.

Banned
    Normal Mentality is **** generally...You have to be specific in what you do...Play Attacking as you have a better Quality than others...

No need of any arrow as you are already playing attacking...What do you want by having RED arrows ??? That some of your players is always in the opponents goal......

Just have 2 Blue on your DC...That's it...Use RED arrows on your Wingers only especially AML and AMR...

Long passing because in 4-3-3 there is no Defensive and Attacking Mid Fields to carry the ball forward hence long works the best with 3 Strikers waiting for a chance......

Rookie
    Ok bro thanks for your time,i really apreciate.

I will send you in 2-3 days a PM with my results if they are good or bad.

Thanks again.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    -Always play a DMC if the oppo has an AMC
    -Don't play an AMC (or possibly play 2 of them) if the oppo has a DMC
    Totally agree 100%
    This thing with the use (or not) of DMC or AMC saved me from some troll results
    also this one is anti-troll : when I see that I have better Q team, more possession, but have equal or my oppo has more shots, I change immediately my formation or orders.

The problem is when I can't watch the match. There is also a problem in this with auto-subs. If my DMC got injured I have another but he is DMC/DC so if I put him on auto-sub must be on Mid. subs but then if my AMC get injured then he 's gonna replace that one
    The auto-sub must be more specific about positions.
    this is from another thread I post http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...tml#post296605 but maybe can helps.

Maybe you must start study your rivals formations and adapt your formation in their style.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    OK you are level 8 and used to winning. Please just accept that the higher you get, the harder the game gets.I have a team at level 31,season 46 and have only won 6 leagues and 1 CL. The cup wins were before the cup rules changed. I do not tank either, I just don't buy some seasons to build up my tokens. I do not buy tokens but I am fortunate to be able to watch videos. Please don't give up, it's still fun and more challenging the longer you play.
    Please help-mtfc.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12